Trait Tree

Hawaiian

So you have some emotions mixed into the traits, like Happy and Angry. Why? How did you come to putting them there?

[Note: Opinions]

I asked your tumblr a question/.

And I answered your question. :)

So you have some emotions mixed into the traits, like Happy and Angry. Why? How did you come to putting them there?

I imagined situations in which the tulpa would feel embarrassed, or when a certain part of its personality would make it feel a particular emotion.

Its hard to explain, I hope I answered your question.

But traits don't lead to hyopthetical situations. It seems like me that it'd be more that a trait and all the others together would be run through this hypothetical situation and then an emotion would be attached through the event, rather than directly to the trait. Like whatever trait was labeled as happy could be in a situation causing anger, and vice-versa for whatever was lebeled anger.

But traits don't lead to hyopthetical situations. It seems like me that it'd be more that a trait and all the others together would be run through this hypothetical situation and then an emotion would be attached through the event, rather than directly to the trait. Like whatever trait was labeled as happy could be in a situation causing anger, and vice-versa for whatever was lebeled anger.

Whilst creating the chart, my mind went crazy trying to explain these traits, I also used situations for each trait, so that probably made me write the emotion down, rather than explaining the meaning.

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

Debating whether or not to restart tulpa forcing... ;__;

Oooh, so like just whatever you felt like a natural flow down the chart, even if it was an emotion, is what you wrote down. Make more sense now.