Trait Tree

Hawaiian

I find it hard to think of a personality that has traits, simply because it isn't my own personality.

I read ThatOneGuy's thread about how he formed his Tulpa's personality.

He used a personality building method in which he involved umbrella traits, which stimulate other traits, and stem from them.

I decided to put this in a graph, with my graphics tablet.

http://i.imgur.com/RVFot.jpg

This is one of 3 graphs, in which each involves a layer of personality.

For example: Your personality in a club may be different to the way in which you talk to close friends, or family; therefore you have different traits for each 'sub personality'. This graph was based on my tulpas personality around a group of people.

I dub this, the trait tree.

It is an easy to expand tree which connects the relativity of each trait to your tulpa.

Now I will stop rambling and post this on my blog.

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

Debating whether or not to restart tulpa forcing... ;__;

Guest Anonymous

I like it a lot. I might try this. One thing that I did was tie traits together throughout the proccess while doing the template. Like for creative, and why it exists, "it exists because of a want to do stuff (this is from energetic)....".

At some point I could draw up a chart for my method. It's fairly similar to this with umbrella traits, but it also denotes the inter-relationships of various traits as well. For example, creativity is related to intelligence and passion, and passion and idealism are related to romanticism, etc. It's more or less the same method except it also takes into account the cause and effect relationships of traits that aren't necessarily under the same umbrella but are still related.

Oh, that looks nice. You're sure that you want to come up with specific emotional responses yourself though?

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Oh, that looks nice. You're sure that you want to come up with specific emotional responses yourself though?

What do you mean by specific emotional responses?

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

Guest Anonymous

At some point I could draw up a chart for my method. It's fairly similar to this with umbrella traits, but it also denotes the inter-relationships of various traits as well. For example, creativity is related to intelligence and passion, and passion and idealism are related to romanticism, etc. It's more or less the same method except it also takes into account the cause and effect relationships of traits that aren't necessarily under the same umbrella but are still related.

The problem is space. If you want to fully detail all the relations, you'll need a really big sheet. And if you do, lines will cross over, and it'll be confusing after a while.

Yeah, I kind of meant to limit the chart to a few traits. Since this was a taster to see how effective it was for me.

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

>2012

>I don't have a tumblr account

Great. So many blogs just laying around here. A blog would be practically useless for me at this point, but I think that I'll start up a question asking tumblr for the more inquisitive people around here.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.