Do your friends/family know about your tulpa?

Kai

Who knows about your tulpa?  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who knows about your tulpa?

• Every close friend/family member knows about it.
    • Some close friends/family members know about it.
    • Only one or two close friends/family members know about it.
    • Nobody knows about it, but I may tell some in the future.
    • Nobody knows about it, it will be my secret until the day I day.

So she thinks tulpism is a mental disease, but doesn't know you have one?

Yeah, I told her what tulpa is, and she told me its dangerous and bad for mental health. Even if I talk loudly to tulpa, she ignores it.

She never was too smart...

Ain't I a stinker?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She knows about the "people in my head" as I not-so-kindly refer to Wonderland as, but she just told me I am really creative and if I had some sort of mental disorder, I'm one of those people who work with it instead of going insane.

Guest Anonymous

I told some of my less weird friends and they think I'll go crazy, and one told me to kill my tulpas.

I told three friends of mine about tulpas :

- a pony lover like me who's not interested in tulpas and give meh about them.

- an open-minded friend who is kinda intrigued but told me to be careful with that stuff.

- a forever-a-troll who apparently doesn't want to tease me about it.

I want to tell my parents about it, cause I'll be living with them the next two years, and I want to be comfortable while tulpaforcing or talking to my tulpa. But I'm afraid of their reactions.

Tulpas :

--> Name : Lavande

--> Form : Light purple male pegasus with turquoise eyes.

--> Progress : Visualization, Narration

I would never tell my parents, being the conservative Christians they are. However, literally the day I started working on Lyrra, I accidentally left a tulpa.info tab open on my mom's iPad, so, she found out about them, and after a fairly horrible explanation (I tried to use terms she couldn't associate with demonic spirits, but in Doing so, I explained it as "sort of like forced MPD" ;_;), she 'asked' me 'questions' about them (i.e. is it glorifying God, is it good to your Spirit, questions that I had to give the 'right' answers to [spoilers: it's 'no']), she told me to forget about them. Well, by then it was too late, I had read about dissipation, and didn't want to take any chances. So, now it's my little secret. I may tell my little brother when Lyrra's fully vocal; he's more open-minded.

Tulpae:

Lyrra

Human female, red eyes, long silver hair w/ black highlights

Imposition, Possession/Switching

December 2012

O

Black humanoid, glowing white eyes; large, black wolf, same eyes; human male, black eyes, silver hair.

Imposition, Mindvoice

6/18/2013

I have told no one in real life. I almost confided in a friend when I was going through a really bad time and I thought I might not make it. They were talking about how depressed I looked and I was going through some real mental battles in my head. I really wanted and felt like I needed her support to help me. But I didn't want the drama that might happen or losing her would cause me.

The people I'm around often are very moral christians who do private school. I need them as friends, so I'm not telling them.

I have two relatives I have thought of telling. One that is in jail for life due to drugs and another who isn't enjoying life.

Pretty much everyone I speak to regularly knows.

I told my parents and they thought it was an exciting idea and were considering it themselves, some of my friends were skeptical at first but are easing into it and supporting me, there's nobody opposed to it anymore and the only people I haven't told are like my sister, who I believe aren't ready for a tulpa yet and would become completely overwhelmed by it if they found out.