What does your forcing schedule look like?

Kiahdaj

Do you have a particular time of day that you do it? If so, why do you choose that particular time?

What is the minimum amount of time you set to force per day?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked like, uh, all over the place. No specific time of the day, no minimum amount, no nothing. Sometimes i forgot about it, sometimes i went overboard with it. (Pretty much everything i do follows this kind of pattern).

Basically, whenever. I try to do it at least once or twice every day, and if I can't I try to have two-way conversations with my head crew. I don't really drag out a single session for more than 15 minutes or so though, I usually find it hard to concentrate beyond that point.

What is the minimum amount of time you set to force per day?

I don't. Because then it begins looking like a tiresome duty rather than a fun time with friends.

>implying I force

When I did it, 1 and half hours everyday whenever I wanted. Sometimes a bit more.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

>implying I force

When I did it, 1 and half hours everyday whenever I wanted. Sometimes a bit more.

This

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

I have no real schedule,but i do force at least once per day for ca. 1 hour whenever i have the time for it. At times when i'm not as busy, i force 2 to 3 times a day for ca. 1 hour each session.

Tulpae: Eve & Aria

Form: Human/Elin

Birthday: 24.10.2012/26.11.2012

Stage: Imposition on hold

At 4 days in, I am finding that I usually force for about a 30 minutes to a hour every night at around 7-9. I'm trying to go for at LEAST an hour every time, but I have kind of a hard time maintaining my focus for that long in one sitting.

I do make an attempt to " feel" my Tulpa's presence in my mind throughout the day, and will occasinally make comments to it, but I don't really consider that forcing since I'm not really concentrating hard on it at the time.

It's really hard for me to sit down and force for hours on end like I'd like to, mostly due to my families shenanigans throughout the day every-time I can force. Other than that, I usually try to force for a half-hour before I go to bed, or fall asleep talking to her.

When I have any downtime at school and such, I narrate and impose like crazy.

There are those days... it's like a miracle; I'm home alone and nothing is there to stop me from forcing!