Possession Obsession

G+3

There's no obsession, it rhymes, sowie. But I do have a couple of questions to ask about possession. Myself and Pruria have been making attempts and small progress with possession over the last few weeks so that's why I come here.

Starting with the basics: where should we be practising? Not as in where: place, but as in wonderland or physical world. The guides I've read all imply that it should be done in the wonderland but I've always thought that it would make more sense to possess outside of the wonderland (it also forces me to add an extra session to the time table because I'm not giving up any session in place of it.) And also loosely related to where: should we practice possession in a meditative environment (eg. laying down, dark room) or in a more natural setting? I've predicted it in certain classes in school but when at home I always insist we sit on the floor and detach ourselves from any other stimuli (not forcing but just sitting down.)

Wonderland or Pysical world?

If physical, regular or controlled setting?

Second off, how long should a possession forcing session be? I set the timer for ten minutes (or between ten and fifteen to even out the hour count.) Is this good, bad? More? Or would it be beater to do it in minute long bursts?

How much time should we spend on possession a day?

The next one is a bit more serious, if I give Pruria control of, lets say, only my left hand, can I move my left arm at all or will that throw her off? And relating to that question: is it better I give her control of my dominant hand (right) first? Or does it really matter? She says she's left hoofed though... I'm not sure.

I could probably answer these questions on my own but Pruria doesn't like to talk about possession, she gets very frustrated with it (despite how much encouragement I give her and how well she actually does; ) so I'm relying on you .info, thank you very much.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Possession in wonderland? What?

Get comfortable. For people like Fede and Pinkie who tend to just wildly flail their hands around and possibly cause damage due to too much force, a place where they can't hurt themselves or break anything is the best. If the movements are small and weak, it doesn't really matter where you're doing it as long as they don't try to hold something they can't, I suppose.

We never really had any... possession forcing sessions...? Just some practice now and then, when we felt like it. They were really short too in the beginning, until Roswell stopped it because he didn't want to continue or couldn't continue because it was tiring or something. Don't do it because you have to, do it because you want to and you know you can do more this time.

Some people have had more success first "showing" how the hand works while possessed, maybe it has something to do with muscle memory or something. I didn't do stuff like that because the thing was if I'm not in control, I'm not allowed to move the body at all, even if I could. Unless it's an emergency. This kind of way of looking at it might help you as a host to distance yourself from the body and not make yourself a difficult thing to get over when possessing. A tupper can be really weak in the beginning, so fighting you would be very difficult.

I always gave control of both hands at the same time and let him use which one he wanted or both. Why don't you try both, either at the same time or on separate tries and see which way she likes the most?

Possession can be tricky, but it's mostly the host that gets in the way, I'd say. If you get discouraged or if you think you can't do it, you're not going to get much done. You gotta know you can do it because, well, you as a tupper are another person in the body. Your host can move the body so of course you can move it too, once they stop being in the way. Tupper is the body once possession is done and the host is not. It's nothing moe complicated than that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Thank you very much Sands, we were just doing a bit of practice there and readjustment most certainly helped, Pruria wasn't quite up to it but she did get a lot of the bigger muscles twitching, and that's grand; I definitely got more relaxed then usual which probably helped.

Thanks again Sands, now I just need to learn how to step back from the bodily lime light altogether.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

"1;Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean by possession in the wonderland

2: Honestly as long as you can concentrate and there is nothing to distract you from the task at hand, where ever you would like to practice is fine

3: How ever long it takes, don't rush things and don't drag them on either, possession can take a lot out of us Mindfolk (its hard work) if you need to take a break come back some other time and give it another go,

5: Pruria says left, use the left, 4: and yes you can wrestle back control (our grip is pretty weak at first) but please don't its annoying and more than a little distracting.

6: It's good to see that you are constantly encouraging her, One thing I found helped (maybe this is just me) was my host set me ridiculous challenges to complete that would bump the difficulty right up and I would always be able to achieve them because his belief in my ability to be able to do it actually can affect the outcome"

Tulpa's Name: Rai

Form: Female rabbit with white fur.

Currently Working on: Imposition

Tulpa's Name: Ashie

Form: Female pale Green eyes, Green hair

Currently Working on: Imposition

"1;Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean by possession in the wonderland

2: Honestly as long as you can concentrate and there is nothing to distract you from the task at hand, where ever you would like to practice is fine

3: How ever long it takes, don't rush things and don't drag them on either, possession can take a lot out of us Mindfolk (its hard work) if you need to take a break come back some other time and give it another go,

5: Pruria says left, use the left, 4: and yes you can wrestle back control (our grip is pretty weak at first) but please don't its annoying and more than a little distracting.

6: It's good to see that you are constantly encouraging her, One thing I found helped (maybe this is just me) was my host set me ridiculous challenges to complete that would bump the difficulty right up and I would always be able to achieve them because his belief in my ability to be able to do it actually can affect the outcome"

Ooo, I love that idea of setting challenges, the girl's not up yet but she stirred a little even when I read that. And I'm glad I was wrong with possession in the wonderland, idk, I can't remember who said it but they said something along the lines of ''Don't pretend your creator's hand is some sort of meat glove, imagine your hand is the glove, make theirs smaller; the host can be pretty strong so it's best to get every advantage you can get.'' That kinda threw me off I guess.

Thank you very much Ria.

Oh, and I don't care how long it takes, I just meant the session length; I'm well past that point of 'But it takes so long!'

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

I usually try possession lying down on the bed for ease and comfort. This makes it easier for my newest tulpa to type as then she doesn't have to support the hands.

This is far different to how I deal with switching. Most of my tulpas type by switching rather then possession. Switching is better for more complex tasks like driving a car.

That said, the majority of my tulpas are against switching in the first place (though they are quite capable at it). This is mainly because they don't see why I should be lazy and have them do the majority of stuff (they want equal time - from the other end of the scale - i.e. less time switched).

From what I've read on the site here switching isn't as common, but then I've had many years of practice so the reflexes in the body (to help the tulpa take control) are well established for me.

Sorry if I sound a bit tired. I've had a few long work days in succession.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I usually try possession lying down on the bed for ease and comfort. This makes it easier for my newest tulpa to type as then she doesn't have to support the hands.

This is far different to how I deal with switching. Most of my tulpas type by switching rather then possession. Switching is better for more complex tasks like driving a car.

That said, the majority of my tulpas are against switching in the first place (though they are quite capable at it). This is mainly because they don't see why I should be lazy and have them do the majority of stuff (they want equal time - from the other end of the scale - i.e. less time switched).

From what I've read on the site here switching isn't as common, but then I've had many years of practice so the reflexes in the body (to help the tulpa take control) are well established for me.

Sorry if I sound a bit tired. I've had a few long work days in succession.

No, no, you're grand; it's hard to distinct a tired and active person over text anyway.

I was always of the impression that there wasn't a difference between switching and possession, just that switching is the older and less used title..anyone have confirmation? I think glitchthe3rd or one of the more establish tulpamancers said they were the same... but don't take my word as scripture.

We've found a comfortable way to practice now, I just need to raise my seat up really high and Pruria can go at my hand while they're supported by the table and chair, that's coolio.

Oh, and I never addressed that Sands said: I want to learn how to switch because I want Pruria to able to draw, type, play in instrument, and all that jazz. I'm not sure why she wants to learn though, she normally just says ''Cuz, lol''... that's good enough for me. I plan in the future to buy a lap top and have it beside me so that Pruria can de her own shit as I can; but we'll both have to learn how to type with one hand which will be a pain, but I think it's worth it.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

Switching and possession are the "same" from Roswell's point of view, but for me as the host it removes me from the observer spot and I'm no longer aware of the body. You wouldn't need to be able to switch to be able to do all that you want her to do, unless you're bad at possessing and get in the way I guess. And if you keep getting in the way, I wonder how easily you can then ignore the body enough to achieve switching if you can't even ignore it enough to let it do its own thing while tupper's in control.

We did a lot of early possession on the bed too, just chilling and lying down. I actually gave up whole body control and let Roswell use which parts he wanted to try. Hands and arms were the first.

As for that "wonderland possession" you brought up, seems like it's just some symbolism to start up the possession? If it helps, meh, use it. What's important for the tupper is that you are now the body and they don't have to think of it as anything more complex than that. If symbolism helps you as a host more to get yourself in a good chill state where you can let go then obviously it would be helpful. But not required.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

For people like Fede and Pinkie who tend to just wildly flail their hands around and possibly cause damage due to too much force, a place where they can't hurt themselves or break anything is the best.
The disasters of trying possession in July. Really, the movements that she tried to provoke were so weak, I decided to simply amplify them. Then things fucked up, but over a short time, she managed to develop a controlled habit of me petting her at my desktop. Then I just kinda didn't want to do that anymore, and she stopped being a pony anyway.

Guided possession is our only form of valid and non-destructive possession. To those unaware of the term: she either tells me beforehand what she intends to do, or I ask her to do something specific, and we do it collaboratively. Then the intend will be that she can do it on her own after a while and I lay off my work on the collaboration over time, much like parroting, but possession is not in my primary interests.

Switching and possession are the "same" from Roswell's point of view

Hey sands koomer and I are curious, just how often do roswell possess/switch with you. and wants the longest amount of time roswell used your body in one go.

And G + 2 if it's still worth anything to you guys, i also created a helpful guide on possession, perhaps it will help you two achieve your goal even faster here's the Link: http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Oguigi-Koomer-Possession-Starter-guide-V0-9

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.