Where are we going?

DarthNikolai

It is widely acknowledged that the tulpa community is growing and changing, much in a way that's unexpected. What I'd like to discuss is: Where do you think the community is headed in the long-run? Additionally, do you like this outcome? What would you like the community to be like?

Name: Lilith

Form: Human (see profile pic)

Working on: Imposition

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since the

never happened, I assume the community will continue to be plagued by children and badges until tulpajesus returns in his second coming.

fourfiction, the idiot.

Ideally, a community geared towards examining tulpae in a psychological light, with proper research studies and a bit of messing around in the off-topic boards. A mixture of work and play, basically.

Realistically though, it'll probably end up just being a resource for anyone interested in making a tulpa, and with any luck we won't be flooded with a bunch of hated fandoms such as Sonic or Twilight or Homestuck or whatever (no offense to any bronies on the site).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

All I can say is that the turn it has taken is something I dislike strongly, as do a lot of the people I looked and still look up to. At this rate, tuppers will never be something people will take seriously, this place will never be professional and no research will be done, people just outright labeling this shit as roleplaying and pretending instead of a mental illness. I'd rather have the label of a mental illness, thanks.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Tulpa phenomena will either:

※Turn into something common like lucid dreaming or general meditation - community will become a monument to itself and symbol of phenomena. With 2-3 silent oldfags-moderators, and hundreds of noobs/children/trolls. Oh, wait...

※Or it will be forgotten almost entirely - community will turn into small (and maybe enclosed) circle of a true tulpamancers and their tulpae.

Sands, please, exclude this horrible while from your signature - it makes my eyes cry blood

現実に抗え!

※Or it will be forgotten almost entirely - community will turn into small (and maybe enclosed) circle of a true tulpamancers and their tulpae.

god i fucking wish

fourfiction, the idiot.

I want to address roleplaying:

(Prepare for a small rant)

Roleplaying has taken it's toll on me, on everyone, I assume. My friends have been torn apart, and I've even suspected myself of it. I joined back in January, where there were maybe 2 roleplayers. How, how, in three fucking months, has it come to this savagery that we call roleplaying paranoia? We have torn each other to shreds over this. Why? Well because a lot of people are doing it! Why else would we assume the majority of people on this site are roleplayers? What I want to say is, please, for the love of God, Fuck off.

Roleplayers: If you don't have a tulpa, if you aren't interested in making one, please go away. We don't want you here, I don't care who you are. You. Turn. Everything. To. Absolute. Shit. Fuck off.

People who apply: Don't brag about your tulpa's "abilities" and whatnot. I'm sick of it, and I know I'm not the only one. No one gives 2 shreds.

(Ex. OMGZ IM SO FAR, IMPOSITION TOOK ME 5 MIN! LOLOLOL! YOU GUYS ARE LOSERZ!)

You can fuck off too

Legit people: Keep on going. I know how annoying/difficult it must be with all the people stated above. You're our last hope for salvation.

Even if the majority of the people on here only cared about making tulpa for their fandoms it wouldn't mean the idea of the tulpa has to be tainted. I'm certain if someone had a well developed tulpa and tried legitimate experiments with it- well documented ones that focused on scientific capabilities of the tulpa- that those experiments would get more attention and be what people associated with tulpas. I believe that if even only a few people take exploring tulpa possibilities seriously that it will give the community as a whole more credibility..my three cents.

Even if the majority of the people on here only cared about making tulpa for their fandoms it wouldn't mean the idea of the tulpa has to be tainted. I'm certain if someone had a well developed tulpa and tried legitimate experiments with it- well documented ones that focused on scientific capabilities of the tulpa- that those experiments would get more attention and be what people associated with tulpas. I believe that if even only a few people take exploring tulpa possibilities seriously that it will give the community as a whole more credibility..my three cents.

I very much agree with you. The community is, ironically, too big.

I think a big community is good,it gives you more people with different views and experiences. A lot of this group however may not know what exactly it is they are doing, regarding tulpas or this site in general.