Ashmo's First Tulpa

I've had real weird stuff like that too!

Once, I came into my Wonderland. Amy was sunning in her usual spot, but I couldn't find Sigma. I looked and immediately found THE FLOATING ISLAND RUINS with a waterfall that poured into the lake I made.

He made it so he could study things and think alone. If anyone tries to go on it without his permission, they just kinda... slide off the edge. And they can't hover over it either, or a strong wind'll blow them away.

It's certainly creative, no?

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to let you and Bud know that I'm still keeping up with your progress. Your progress report really inspired me to begin progress on my own tupla, Song.

Say, Bud, I'm sure that Song would love to get to know you once he gets more sentient!

@AttackDoughnut

That really is creative. It was so strange, you know? Just this out of no where...thing. Like a dream but I was forcing, so I just went with it because it was like that's what he wanted.

@FunkyJives

Thank you, very much. It means a lot to us both that we're, somehow by just being ourselves, helping other people. And I'm sure Bud would love to get to know Song. I can't exactly speak for him right now because he's kind of in a bad mood and not really talking to me, but more on that in the progress report.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The past, two or three days, we've seen a spike in Bud's vocality. His emotional range seems to be broadening as well. For the first time, he's actually able to be angry with me. He's cut his feelings off from my own and now he's only really communicating through words and raw thought.

Active forcing at night has basically turned into, "Let's try and fall asleep as quickly as possible!" Well not really try, but I only last five to twenty minutes, with my mind continuously wandering and kind of leaving him behind. It's not fair to him. He has every right to be upset, and even angry with me. This has been going on for far too long and I've been using excuses like work, or just needing to veg out on my day off, or a number of others excuses that are nothing more than that. Excuses.

I'm still almost constantly passive forcing, only slipping when I honestly do get too busy at work because of customers or something like that. I know that's not fair to him, even if it is "enough" by technicality.

Breanna and I have been making goal lists, setting personal budgets and have really began to get a hold of some more self control with things as we prepare to look for our own place and move out of her mom's. I've added Daily active forcing to my list, and I'm going to try and keep to it.

I think you're being too hard on yourself. Sure, you understand that you aren't doing well enough to meet your own expectations, but that's a good thing! If you can't work in active forcing during the day, but you're too tired at night to do some active forcing, I wouldn't blame you to be in the situation you're in. I'm sure you can work out your situation with Bud so long as you put your mind to it. Make a schedule, create motivation, be progressive! I know you can do it!

• 2 weeks later...

Bud has started putting braids in his mane again. I've also noticed a few new rings on his left ear and one on his right. I've been working on simply visualizing him while I force now. We've put the wonderland on the back burner for now because my mind has been wandering too much when we force there. I can see him in nearly the amount of detail I could before my lazy streak and his disposition has improved quite a bit.

We had a really good, long active forcing session today. We stayed in the void and kind of interacted with my intrusive thoughts together. Something would pop up, we would discuss and/or play with it, and let it so so the next could come. It was very nice.

• 1 month later...

Breanna and I are entering our third month in our new apartment, and my forcing and interaction with Bud has become little to nothing. It's scary how fast he fades, and as much as I hate it, forcing has been very hard to juggle with getting everything together in the real world.

I still feel him, and I feel that he understands even though he doesn't like it. I think I need to come here more, even if its just on my phone like right now. The community helps me connect to him better. To serve as a reminder almost.

I need to think of new and creative things for us to actually do. Or a goal we can work to. We might begin audio imposition. I don't like when I have these long bouts of down time. Its not fair to him, and I always feel like I'm starting from farther back than I left off.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in a similar place myself. I'm finding less time to force now that my girlfriend is living with me. So if you come up with any creative ideas, be sure to share them. I would like to hear from you more.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I'm trying to overclock again, but I find myself subject to distraction very easily. Right now I'm not sure if he has faded a bit, or if he's indifferent to my lax actions and will be willing to try hard once I try harder. Some days it's like he's not here, and others he feels very strong.

I know this is my fault and I know what to do to fix it, but it's like forcing is broken for me right now. I really don't like this. He and I have thought about approaching it like we used to when he was still very young and developing, but I feel like I would be starting over, and that's not what I want. Bud is perfect the way he is, I know the problem is my lack of focus and lack of attention to him.

I'm just very frustrated. I need to stop making excuses and just cut the time out needed to force until it's habit again. I know I have enough time, even on my busiest days, to force at least an hour. I need to do it.