arbiterspartan

Anyone wishing to meet?

I posted this in my progress report but decided to make a thread here too. "Casting a bigger net" as it were.

Anyways I'm somewhat of an extrovert and really feel "suffocated" by the fact that my tulpa interactions are confined to my head and the internet. I'd like to maybe make friends with someone close by if possible, and talk about tulpa-related stuff in person. I feel it'll help with my desire to just be more personable with people as well as to be able to trust things more and resolve my doubts.

So to anyone who's interested, I currently go to school in Berea, OH. My hometown is in Oberlin. If you live in the area and would like to meet, feel free to PM me and we can try to set something up.

I want to be clear I'm not trying to steal personal info, and I'm not asking you to post yours on here. I'm comfortable giving out mine because I really have nothing to hide, and I'd like to keep it that way by finding another person to discuss tulpas with face-to-face.

Progress Report

We as host just have to show gratitude in the smaller things with our tulpa(e).

Guest Flandre

I think hosts meeting with other hosts would be so weird. I mean, plenty of hosts are mature guys with very girly tulpas. If some possession/switching would happen so the tulpas could interact, that would just be...

Ehehe, I wish you good luck!

I think hosts meeting with other hosts would be so weird. I mean, plenty of hosts are mature guys with very girly tulpas. If some possession/switching would happen so the tulpas could interact, that would just be...

Well, this is coming from a guy who's been to see Rocky Horror in the theater many times, but I don't think it would be so weird.

I've thought about it before. I'd love to meet certain people on here. And not everyone does possession. My tulpa thinks meeting people would be a waste of time, so I doubt she'd even have anything to say by proxy.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I honestly think it would be great. All subcultures should have meet ups. Not saying we are an actual subculture, but it would be nice to actually progress as one and have some form of unity rather than people arguing with one another through computer screens. Arguing with one another in person would be much more entertaining.

In all seriousness though, this sounds like a wonderful idea.

Nope.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, I'm in New Mexico, and probably twice your (and most other members') age, but I totally encourage you to arrange offline interactions. Really, that's a healthy and appropriate desire for anyone, extravert or not.

I can also attest to how powerful a tulpa can become when strengthened by the support of other people in offline settings. That was my first experience, and it bolstered the development of my thoughtform tenfold or more.

I am going to be meeting with a friend tomorrow who has just started his creation process. I did tell him about mine originally so that sparked his interest.

This:

I can also attest to how powerful a tulpa can become when strengthened by the support of other people in offline settings. That was my first experience, and it bolstered the development of my thoughtform tenfold or more.

Is the exact effect i'm hoping it will have.

This:

Fench thinks meeting people would be a waste of time, so I doubt she'd even have anything to say by proxy.

Is pretty close to how Alice feels about it. up till now she hasn't displayed much effort directed towards friendship, but she also hasn't met anyone like herself either. She's curious, but also apprehensive. it's like watching a kids first playdate, i just really hope she enjoys the experience.

I will be posting in my PR tomorrow about how it went, if Alice enjoyed it, ect. so please tune in! And ArbiterSpartan? i sincerely hope you find another mancer IRL, good luck.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi