Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys! Thanks for being part of the ever-continuing cycle of new members who some of might become regular members! Enjoy however long the time is you choose to stay here

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hello! I'm Archie! I've been into Tulpamancy for almost an entire year now (since early 2016), but just recently decided to try my luck at forming my own. So far I'm on day three of actively trying to form him, while he's been a lingering thought of mine since June of last year (2016). His name's Bao and he likes the outside and meat. It's nice to meet you all! I'm also on tulpa.io under the same username.

My name's Archie.

And I'm Bao!

My name is Ganondorf.

We are the Vibrant Drift

Hello. I'm Alexandor, but feel free to call me Alex. I'm 18, from Canada, and have been with my tulpa since I was very young. He's been around for a good eight years now, and I recently found this community. Prior to a few months ago, I didn't even know tulpas existed as a concept.

It's nice to be here, hoping to find a like-minded community where I can share experiences and such.

Nice to meet you Alex.

If you have any questions feel free to bug us.

If the forum seems a little slow you can try the IRC Chat but it fluctuates by the hours.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Hello, I am Lyra's (Beatles) sister and I want to create my own Tulpa and learn more about them.

Be on the lookout for my PR in the future.

I have only just begun  :O

e  u  e

OuO

Hello, I am Lyra's (Beatles) sister and I want to create my own Tulpa and learn more about them.

Be on the lookout for my PR in the future.

I have only just begun  :O

Ew.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)