Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome to the forums.

I love your name.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey!

My name is Jake, or Josh you can call me either

Im from michigan and its typically cold here

im gay 16 and im about 5'9

I'm making my first tulpa his name is issac

gonna be a lot like me only a bit more patient and i havent picked a form. i want him to do that

i started 1/19/2017 and i've heard no communication so far but im trying to force whenever possible

Hit me up if you wanna know more.

i definitely do lol

-Jake

Hi, I'm Bumblebee. I am the host of a DID system, but I have a tulpa that's a few months old (Im one of the few people with a tulpa the same gender as themself, probably 'cause I'm hella gay) I've finally decided to start lurking and make an account. I guess that about covers it

Welcome.

Bees are terrifying.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Welcome bumblebee. You aren't the only one around.

Hope you find what you need and stick around.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Hi! I am new to the forum and am mostly just reading at this point, though I hope to begin before to long.

Every one can call me Luna. I live in the USA, I love animals, I have done Lucid dreaming work in the past. I know about a bazillion meditation and visualization strategies. I am White and America, but I am also HIndu. I am also a history and anthopologist. Tend to do my research and take things from an open minded point of view but also question everything. It serves me well.

I plan to start tulpaforcing or something like very soon, I am just doing... even more reading and talking to some of you folks with experience, while I plan and think.

It is a pleasure to meet every one.