Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

What were your tulpa's first words? Even if you're not 100% sure if they came from your tulpa, post them anyways.

For me, it was when the image of Twi changed to one with the hairstyle from the BABSCon pony. I thought to myself "how am I gonna keep this in my mind?" Next thing I know, Twi tells me in her mind voice "I'm perfectly fine with being Twilight Sparkle" and suddenly the image in my mind vision changes back to regular Twilight Sparkle.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Orange"

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Okay, I just double checked my blog to see what I wrote he said. Because I think I'd mostly been para-phrasing. I'll just paste it to give you the bit of what was going on.

"A bit later I was just looking at the stars. Getting that eerie feeling I love so much when I’m inspired by lonesome sort of things. I mentioned how beautiful they were and, I say this somewhat cautiously, believe it was he who responded. It wasn’t my voice. It was male. And I’m embarrassed to log this publicly, because the voice said that they weren’t as lovely as my eyes." But he did say beautiful, not lovely. I remember specifically. I only put lovely because I was shy about posting that and lovely sounded less sappy.

. . . I then asked him if he said that and said that was "f-ing cheesy", before mentioning his eyes were better than mine.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

"What are you doing?"

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

when I was listening to The Beetles

"The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved."

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

The first actual phrase: I don't know.

Name: Moondust

Personality: Quiet, kind, and loving

Name: Feather

Personality: Respectful, Pleasant, Honorable, Shy

Name: Xeoburn

Personality: Sarcastic and rude, but still friendly

I was walking around narrating in my head when my tulpa suddenly chimed in with " Yep, True. "

After a bit of shock I talked back and flat out asked if she was sentient. Her reply was, " What do you think? I can talk you know. I am talking. Ofcourse I am sentient. "