Raising Bunny Boi

bunny-boi-lover

Could I get a copy too? Loved the guide by the way. It's cool that you turned a background some would consider rough, into an advantage with your tulpamancy.

Sent. I'm starting to feel like I've become the unofficial "Tulpa Sexpert" here. XD

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's debatable, considering I was the unofficial guru on such things back when .info got its start (many things like possession and tulpa pregnancy were not a widely accepted possibility at the time). I actually made a guide on the whole tulpa pregnancy thing, which is in my progress report. It seems like your level of imposition is pretty impressive too, the closest I ever got to perfect imposition was with Luna when I spent about half a semester at college locked up in my room and not really associating with anyone. She was so well-imposed that she could block out all sources of light except for the sun, and sex with her was probably the closest I've ever had to the real thing (though I'm still a virgin, so I don't know exactly how accurate it was). Lately I find my imposition kind of sucks, and since I'll probably have a lot of free time this summer I'd like to work on imposing her some more, so I was also wondering what your method is for imposing.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

That's debatable, considering I was the unofficial guru on such things back when .info got its start (many things like possession and tulpa pregnancy were not a widely accepted possibility at the time). I actually made a guide on the whole tulpa pregnancy thing, which is in my progress report. It seems like your level of imposition is pretty impressive too, the closest I ever got to perfect imposition was with Luna when I spent about half a semester at college locked up in my room and not really associating with anyone. She was so well-imposed that she could block out all sources of light except for the sun, and sex with her was probably the closest I've ever had to the real thing (though I'm still a virgin, so I don't know exactly how accurate it was). Lately I find my imposition kind of sucks, and since I'll probably have a lot of free time this summer I'd like to work on imposing her some more, so I was also wondering what your method is for imposing.

Yeah, your old guides are amazing. You should hit me up on IRC sometime, I am there as eve usually, because we practice forcing with the chat. I wonder how tulpasex stacks up to regular sex when you get that skilled at imposition, that's an interesting subject.

That's debatable, considering I was the unofficial guru on such things back when .info got its start...

I bow to you then. (シ_ _)シ

I actually made a guide on the whole tulpa pregnancy thing, which is in my progress report.

Very neat! What is your take on the other way around, essentially a tulpa getting a human pregnant? It seems completely and utterly outlandish, but there have been rare cases where a woman will essentially have a "virgin birth" and the baby only has her DNA. But I refer less to the physical and more to sort of my wonderland self.

It's something that I've only mentioned to Edwin once, but I've still been very curious about it. I really don't like children, and I've never wanted to have any. But I'm finding more and more that I want to experience all the joys of life with Eddie and break out of my comfort zone to experience new things. I mean, I'm sure people have created other tulpae as their "children" that they share with their original/main tulpa. But this would essentially be like an alteration of my mind-self, carrying this new being to term, etc.

It seems like your level of imposition is pretty impressive too, the closest I ever got to perfect imposition was with Luna when I spent about half a semester at college locked up in my room and not really associating with anyone. She was so well-imposed that she could block out all sources of light except for the sun, and sex with her was probably the closest I've ever had to the real thing (though I'm still a virgin, so I don't know exactly how accurate it was). Lately I find my imposition kind of sucks, and since I'll probably have a lot of free time this summer I'd like to work on imposing her some more, so I was also wondering what your method is for imposing.

I wouldn't really consider my abilities to impose my tulpae to be all that grand, at least not in the physical sense. Yes, I have achieved the level to which I can feel physical pressure, pain, etc. according to what my tulpa does to me (Eddie bit me on the neck last night during our fun time, and I thought I was seriously going to bleed).

But I have never physically seen or heard one of my tulpae, though I am working hard with Edwin on that and have gotten to where I hear some noise interruption when he talks and can see his figure out of the corner of my eye. It's sort of like my tulpa and I "meet in the middle" with imposition. They break from wonderland to be closer to the physical realm while I dissociate some from the physical and allow my visualization abilities to take control.

So it's sort of like we have found a realm somewhere between the two where we both reside just as strongly and can interact in ways that we have yet to achieve in wonderland (because I'm not fully there) or the physical (because he's not fully there).

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

Sure, I guess whatever works for you guys. Or if you would rather not go to the trouble of carrying a baby around inside your mindform you could always just force the new tulpa together and treat it as if it were your child. The pregnancy thing is basically just a formality, but it can serve to deepen the bonds between the parents and especially between the parents and child.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

bunny-boi-lover, I believe that's called "psychic pregnancy" in the otherkin community. I could be wrong, but you might want to look it up.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest amber5885

The virgin birth in a human isn't real. There are cases of it happening in animals but no human case has ever been found.

Sure, I guess whatever works for you guys. Or if you would rather not go to the trouble of carrying a baby around inside your mindform you could always just force the new tulpa together and treat it as if it were your child. The pregnancy thing is basically just a formality, but it can serve to deepen the bonds between the parents and especially between the parents and child.

I feel like I would really need to develop that bond. As I said, I don't like kids. My maternal instinct would be lacking. It's definitely something to ponder, but it's nothing Edwin or I wish to pursue at this time.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

I feel like I would really need to develop that bond. As I said, I don't like kids. My maternal instinct would be lacking. It's definitely something to ponder, but it's nothing Edwin or I wish to pursue at this time.

I can understand that choice. Personally me and eve don't want to have kids. The idea dosen't sit right with me, (me neither... something about it seems bizarre). I think focusing on my relationship with eve is priority. It takes a long time to strengthen a bond, especially as your tulpa is developing freshly. I'm so jealous of how quickly your Edwin has grown. (Your relationship is adorable <3, tulpa fox needs to spend that much time with me!)

Hey, it says you've imposed Edwin for some time. What techniques did you use to finally be able to see him physically?

Ahhh, you've only imposed his touch. I see. Well, still.

And yea, forcing a tulpa child sounds like a good idea. Tulpa pregnancies are probably just servitors at first since all you did was force a fetus rather than work on their sentience.

My lip hurts.