Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

389x254http://img04.deviantart.net/b64c/i/2014/058/3/d/intermission_indefinite_by_mistgod-d78adkw.jpg[/img]

The realization that our internet addiction and our day dream Melian Show addiction are actually one and the same was profound.  LOL  Channeling Melian online IS the Melian Show!  It is just another form of it.  Apparently I found an excuse to day dream about her for hours and hours on end using internet forums. I was in denial that it was the same basic thing as my day dreaming episodes of the past.  Now it is clear to me  what is happening.  It's okay to do the online Melian Shows and channel her, but we need to find more balance.  

Melian and I have decided that a Melian Show Intermission will be a good idea once in a while.  So we will be mute for a while, perhaps through Monday if we can take it that long.  Our internet time will be extremely limited.  So enjoy the intermission, go to the snack bar and get some popcorn and a soda.  Use the bathroom.  Have a smoke.  

We will be back on Tuesday, September 22nd.  

Melian:  Lovies to all my tulpa peeps!  See you soon!  Don't worry, our private Melian Shows will still happen all day in Davie's head, just in between actually getting real world stuff done.  Just no interactive internet Melian Shows and stuff.  OH but Davie, they will be so sad without me and so bored.  ...

GOOD BYE!  SEE YOU AGAIN SOON TULPA INFO

*wallows in pity*

I don't know if I can survive without constant posts from the producer of cute & beautiful pink text.

I'll just have to make a Melian tulpa tulpa.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Or you could make that Picard one you been procrastinating so long on...

But whatevs.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

I'll just have to make a Melian tulpa tulpa.

A Melian clone tulpa? For the love of God, don't do it man! Do you even realize how much insomnia she causes me?

Guest Anonymous

We are new here, but here we all love Melian and her adorable pink writing text ::::3 Idk. We consider her our friend. :D

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

Awww OMG! You are inducing phenomenistically spectaculariffic joyful spasms of forum typerhappiness! Hee hee Thanks, I consider you a friend too!

(They never really left)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.