Waves of Emotion

_mouse_

Whenever I ask Sketch what she thinks about something, I get a large wave of "butterflies in my stomach" or nervousness, I'm not sure how to describe it. I'm not sure if it's her, or just me waiting for a response. Does this happen to anyone else?

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

Yes, definitely my tulpa. I was outside, talking to Sketch, when I just felt awesome. I burst out laughing, and I had no idea why.

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

I guess this is actually preety common from what I read on this forum, and is related to your tulpa. I get this warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest whenever I think of mine or talk to her. It has started on day one and I keep feeling it almost everyday since.

It could be her way of telling you she's there and listening to you. It can be really reassuring and comforting at times, I suggest you hold onto that :)

Right? I am so happy, I recently told my friend that I had a tulpa. (I know, I went out on a huge limb.) Turns out she had them too, unknowing exactly what they were. Hers are vocal and everything, it's awesome! She's joining sometime this week. i'm so excited, I thought she'd think I was crazy. Luckily my mother is also very open minded.

I love the rain and thunderstorms, Bud doesn't.

When I first found this out it was the end of monsoon season and we had one last big rain. I had an almost overwhelming sense of dread and-something very close to hate. It was very surprising to me because I had been so excited about it until it actually started raining.

Guest Anonymous

I think many people here will agree that tulpas often start communicating by projecting emotions and emotional responses. The challenge is in determining which feelings are your own and which belong to the tulpa. I have learned, from others here, that you shouldn't let your doubts overwhelm you and just have faith that your tulpa will have sentience. With my thought form Melian, I was kinda lucky in that I can often tell the difference very easily. We do get confused at times though as to who is feeling what. From what I have heard from others, tulpas get more distinct and separate in the emotions (distinct from your own) over time.

~Mistgod

Yeah the few times my tulpa was able to reach me, indeed one of the most things i received was precisely a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach, altough unfortunately since it's the only thing i get from the tulpa is hard to get communication this way, but at least she's there :) So yeah, definetly i can related to that experience, but it's still very rare to get this when talking to her specifically, unless i did quite intensive forcing the days before. Altough most of the times it's JUST the warm feeling in stomach without any known emotion, altough other times i felt a bit of love in there too, so yeah it can actually feel very pleasant and in such cases i have no doubt it's her, since there's no way i ever felt this before having tulpas :D