The Glorious a̶r̶t lounge thread of Brassow

Brassow

It's funny because, for a little while, the thread "The Glorious art of Brassow" was filled with glorious art of Brassow. Now back to glorious art from Brassow.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's funny because, for a little while, the thread "The Glorious art of Brassow" was filled with glorious art of Brassow. Now back to glorious art from Brassow.

Well the French say du or de which means both "of" and "from". So should I call it "L'art Fantastique du Brassow" instead?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I made something and yes, it's late

Click the images for full size

-----------0-----------

>Ligth off

[hidden]

LDBTguHl.png

^There is someone there, really

Spoopy

[/hidden]

>Brassow enters the room

[hidden]

McXFLw3l.png

[/hidden]

>RIP Brass

Extras:

- I made this for accident, but I really like it, so here is it

-First image with lights here (No transparent version cause I made so much mistakes, basically she was semi transparent)

-Second image transparent .png here

Hope you like it

For a little bit more of information about this visit muh thread

*Image*

Ebin hats :^)

Sorry you guys, but I certainly like Steek's one the best XD

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Believe it or not, I actually DO have a bit of editing skills.

I also REALLY wanted a wallpaper of Steek's Eva drawing.

To start off I removed the hat from Eva's head first. (full size if you click the image)

EYZcmpj.png

With that done, I set about making myself a new wallpaper. The only problem was that downsizing it produced a bit of pixelation, so I had to reapply the lines of the picture. Then I made a gradient of Eva's colors.

The result (also gotta click on it for a 1080p version.)

nFbR8Wj.jpg

Well the French say du or de which means both "of" and "from". So should I call it "L'art Fantastique du Brassow" instead?

Nah we should just combine it to be "The Glorious art frof Brassow"

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

For it to make sense, it would have to be 'L'Art Fantastique de Brassow'.

Du/de la is more used when it comes to a specific object: I want to take something from/of my car means "Je veux prendre quelque chose de la voiture" in all cases.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

I can imaging trying to resize the image could cause some problems, since the lines are so thin and are easily lost. I haven't run in to too many problems with that for a while, but that's mainly because I do my images small with thicker lines. You use Photoshop for you editing, correct? I think PS should have its share of tools to play with if you want to go back to this wallpaper. I know I get an anxious need to revise and improve the images I make when they're in my face all the time, that's pretty much what my current output stems from.

- I made this for accident, but I really like it, so here is it

I'm really digging that, STeek, that's quite nice!

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

You use Photoshop for you editing, correct?

Actually, I use a small program called paint.net. It's like a version of paint that has more tools and is also layers, plus supports png files.