A mysterious Filing Cabinet appeared in our wonderland. What could it be...?

I'll elaborate a bit more: Several months ago, I created a fairly simple wonderland, a small, trailer-sized house akin to those in AZ, in a superflat desert, with casual kitchen, dining, and living rooms, 2 bedrooms, one for me, one for my Tulpa, Cheetah, a "classroom" so that, when I am able to visit the WL properly (as I can only visually visit it so far) we can study things like Math, or writing for school IRL, a "bathroom" so we could "wash" the stresses of the day away, and an MLP room, as I am a Brony. Looking back, I'm not really sure why I even considered an MLP room, as it serves no symbolic purpose, other than "I'm a Brony", but anyway, a few days after I created the wonderland, because my grades in college were slipping, my parents threatened to stop taking me to the bus stop needed to get to school, effectively dropping me out. My response to this was violently destroying the MLP room, as, again, it served no real importance, and I felt it held me back. After the dust had cleared, a black, 2-shelf filing cabinet with a small gold key appeared in its wake. I have yet to "unlock" and, by extension, open this filing cabinet, because I want to wait until I can visit the WL with all of my senses, for I fear that if I open it too soon, I might negatively affect what may be inside, and the idea still nags at me. Does anyone have any ideas of what it may symbolize, and/or what might be inside it?

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

The problem with asking a forum on what's in your wonderland, is that it could be anything, depending on what you make it into. We have no way to accurately predict what could be in there.

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

The problem with asking a forum on what's in your wonderland, is that it could be anything, depending on what you make it into. We have no way to accurately predict what could be in there.

But that's the thing. I'm not really good at interpreting abstract symbols/representations which aren't logically defined, or, by extension, obvious for that matter...

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

As others have said, it could be anything your mind conjures up, hell yes it could even be empty.

However, with the things that have happened, it could be a reminder.

It could contain the remnants of your MLP room, if it was destroyed so violently yet you're still a brony.

It could be some reminder about school or your grades.

Who's to say it's meant to be opened? Yeah you have the key, but at what cost?