Sign in to follow this  
Chadack

Chadacks visualisation guide

This guide is one of many I hope to make

This one is about visualisation and has some tips and tricks to help you guys out. It is a bit spasific but for some it will help. Though I hope to help many.

I've been practicing tulpamancy since 2008 and visualisation since 2007 it's been a good journey and still going. I really want to share with you guys this guide

The book won't change but might be updated though.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ByX6J2y0E0bI87fTRUbr-3hCM2G5iBCg-wJ9CncrbCc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0hbnrcydi1qn9x/Chadacks%20Tulpa%20Guide%20Book%20One%20Visualization.docx.pdf?dl=0

Hi Chadack,

First of all, thanks for your submission. Two things:

1. Post a view only link of your guide here. Someone has crossed out some of your guide and anyone can do that.
  2. Enable copying for your guide. I make copies of guides so I can personally suggest things. I can't do that since you've disabled copying of your guide.

I suggest you make these changes before we start our reviews.

-Nat

I'll try figure that out

As I don't have a computer available I don't think I can turn on downloads with Google docs ill add a download link to the post and the document itself

Chadack,

Please enable copying and downloading for your guide, otherwise we cannot create our own editing copies for our reviews. Please do this by Tuesday October 8, at 4:00 pm UTC or Tuesday October 8, at 12:00 pm EST. If you do not make this change by the deadline, we will move on to the next submission and review yours afterwards.

The following is more detailed instructions on how to set up your Google Doc:

[hidden]

BAp0cBR.png

2U4wybW.png

Please check "anyone with the link can view" and uncheck "Disable options to download".

[/hidden]

EDIT: Since you have missed the deadline, we will have to move onto the other submission. Please fix this issue as soon as possible so we can review your submission.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!