neo

Broken images while imposing

I started to learn how to impose about a month ago, I can see things over meatspace now, but the only thing I can see clearly is a small blue butterfly. Anything else I try

is broken, sometimes I see two of the same image with a "low fps" kind of look, they blink in and out.
Does anybody knows how I can make my visualizations whole and focused instead of scattered all over the place?
Anyway thanks in advance.

I had a similar problem when I was learning how to impose; I would impose something but it would only be around for an instant before blinking away. this is a fairly common problem in the beginning stages of imposition. just keep practicing and it will get more stable over time

I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

That small blue image may be retinal stimulation which will not last. First, defining it as an emanation of your tulpa, would be useful, and then changing your view from the back of your eyelids to mindscape or the mind's eye might move you along faster. The practice of visualization means developing your ability to maintain focus on what is happening in front of your mind's eye, not on what is happening behind your eyelids.  That said, when aiming for seeing your tulpas in what you call meatspace, it is sometimes useful to start with eyes closed, or semi-closed. Still, visualizing is, IMHO, the royal road to imposition. Dr. Bob

Thanks for the suggestions guys, will try. I managed to improve it a lot by playing exausting hours of tetris.