Can Tulpas learn things you don't know?

I was wondering about this but didn't see anything about it in the FAQ and couldn't find it in the forums so I'm asking here.

Can a Tulpa learn something that the host doesn't know and teach it to them?

For example if I had a Tulpa could I ask it to go off on its own and learn about something specific then come back later and tell me about it?

Like say I knew nothing about stealth for example could a Tulpa learn about how to move stealthily and not being seen then try to teach those techniques to me when it returned?

1 hour ago, GrayMech said:

Yes, or maybe they can do things the host can't and expose them to it like exposure therapy.

Ashley was able to handle subjects and people way better than Bear at the time, ridiculously better. She helped him to be able to do it too.

1 hour ago, GrayMech said:

For example if I had a Tulpa could I ask it to go off on its own and learn about something specific then come back later and tell me about it?

No but they could possibly learn something that you feel is too boring to learn but there's only one body.

10 hours ago, Autumn Ren said:

Yes, or maybe they can do things the host can't and expose them to it like exposure therapy.

Ashley was able to handle subjects and people way better than Bear at the time, ridiculously better. She helped him to be able to do it too.

No but they could possibly learn something that you feel is too boring to learn but there's only one body.

So they can't like leave the body or anything?

13 hours ago, GrayMech said:

I was wondering about this but didn't see anything about it in the FAQ and couldn't find it in the forums so I'm asking here.

Like say I knew nothing about stealth for example could a Tulpa learn about how to move stealthily and not being seen then try to teach those techniques to me when it returned?

We seem to share all memories, so once one of us learns something, the other knows it.

But on a day I was really depressed, my tulpa taught me how to find joy when I didn't think I could. So my tulpa can solve problems that I haven't.

Just now, SeekingMyPlanet said:

We seem to share all memories, so once one of us learns something, the other knows it.

But on a day I was really depressed, my tulpa taught me how to find joy when I didn't think I could. So my tulpa can solve problems that I haven't.

But you can't send them off to learn something on their own?

19 minutes ago, GrayMech said:

But you can't send them off to learn something on their own?

No, they are limited to the host's body and experiences.

What they can do is give you a different perspective on knowledge or feelings you already have. 

They can sometimes find knowledge or information you learned in the past and forgotten.

You can also sit and read with them and then ask them what the think about what you just read. They'll give you a different perspective.

3 hours ago, GrayMech said:

So they can't like leave the body or anything?

There's only one body. Making a flesh golem is a different discipline.

27 minutes ago, Autumn Ren said:

There's only one body. Making a flesh golem is a different discipline.

I guess ince I was originally looking into servitors before finding out they weren't sentient then swapped to reading about Tulpas I kind of expected them to be able to move around on their own too like floating or something, thanks for correcting me

It's less a restriction of "tulpas" and more our community generally not believing in metaphysical things

People with metaphysical beliefs have practiced magic and whatnot with tulpas, probably astral-whatever too..

But even with a Metaphysics board, not many people here believe in things like tulpas gathering information you couldn't on your own.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas