ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Who is this mystery person, and how do we know if his tulpa is legit and not just a servitor/roleplaying? No offense.

I've been following the actual Atasco on tumblr for a few months now; dunno if this is really him or a mock account, but if it is him, I encourage him to take the survey if he gets a chance.

EDIT: Also Glitch, I'm discontent with seeing someone be so quick to throw out roleplayer accusations, especially coming from a moderator, and especially coming from a member who has to put up with being accused for being a roleplayer so much, himself.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is this mystery person, and how do we know if his tulpa is legit and not just a servitor/roleplaying? No offense.

Yo, Glitch, chill. It's his first post. If you would click his name, you'd see his tumblr attached to his account. If you're looking for the backstory, here it is.

Tulpa: Xaine

Form: Humanoid Male

But Tulpa are sentient, whereas your right hand...isn't.

Yes, because I have tons of free time to look this guy up on tumblr >_> Just seemed a little odd having him pop in here out of the blue with a tulpa and no background (to my knowledge), that's all.

Anyway, now that I know what the deal is, and assuming this is indeed the same guy as from the tumblr, he's more than welcome here. Plus I'd be interested to hear his backstory in more detail later on.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

We were at work so I just got back

Oh wow okay

Maybe I should have introduced myself first

uh hi, yeah it's me

how's it going

Also can I post art other people have drawn of me? I have only a few I made but I plan to do more.

(Also sorry if I was being suspicious, I kind of forgot there was a forum on here because the first thing I knew about Tulpas was Bluesleeve's blog of Alyx on Tumblr)

}:›

It's not a problem, Atasco. And you're more than welcomed to post up pictures that others have drawn of you.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

I've been following the actual Atasco on tumblr for a few months now; dunno if this is really him or a mock account, but if it is him, I encourage him to take the survey if he gets a chance.

I think I will take that quiz. I don't do anything anyway, it isn't too long right

EDIT:

Okay cool, I have a picture a friend of mine made of me

EDIT EDIT:

Haha wow that is a long survey

This will be a minute

}:›

Got a doodle done of the colors Jaden has pretty much finalized into.

yX2zB.jpg

Kind of a cartoony/realistic tulpa. His fur is more realistic than this, but I just got lazy.

Tulpacoupe, Jaden is adorable.

Updated version of Xaine, since last time I posted a picture of him he was still 'Vital.'

He's changed a lot, I think.

jLNfu.png

Note: He doesn't actually have cat ears. They're just horribly cute.

EDIT: And here's another, while I have the inspiration

IhGcL.png

Granted, we all need to keep in mind that Xaine has a habit of changing hair color/style as well as age/gender just to mess with me, but this is his main appearance.

Tulpa: Xaine

Form: Humanoid Male

But Tulpa are sentient, whereas your right hand...isn't.

Quick sketch

the_assistant_by_designspec-d594zsr.jpg

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?