ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

I was hoping for something like this, added the wings to this drawing because I thought they'd fit, my tulpa is wingless, though: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/173/f/c/twilight__s_dawn_by_tking101-d54e3uj.png

Ended up with a white coat, light blue mane and eyes version of her after trying to change her name to Dawn.

I hope she'll be sentient soon .-.

Dawn.thumb.png.5f0270702326063db3777bc2a7589c8f.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before you ask, yes I'm a professional. And no, my art is not for sale.

HAHAHA

I didn't draw this. I could try to draw her, but I suck at drawing women. Then again, I "suck" at drawing a lot of things. I just don't feel like giving it a try, okay.

oh, i did not realize that you had gone for humanized. excellent choice.

I think corn dogs are an improvement. Just about every dragon has scales, but where else are you going to find one as delicious as that?

i laughed delightedly.

So even though I said I wasn't accepting commission, I decided to re-draw yours to add some finesse to it.

Before you ask, no it's not a photograph of a real dragon...

just when i thot your art could not increase in majesty or hilarity...

Here, have a Abraham lincon: Vampire hunter, Mad Hatter in anthro or something.....

my initial reaction was one of knee-jerk furry fear, but i quickly realised that i really liked it, primarily the grin.

his name is vapes.

Hello everyone, some amazing artists here.

I was wondering if maybe someone could take a crack at drawing my tulpa for me. I'm really, really bad at drawing (Stick people is as far as I go) and it would greatly help me visualize her (Another thing i'm poor at).

Sorry if I'm being bothersome.

Oh, thanks =)

I'll try my best to describe how I see her now...

She isn't human, not really sure what she is scientifically- Though I don't think about that.

Her head is a transparent sphere, much like a crystal ball. She has 2 "horns", I suppose I could call them, the one on her right is longer than the one on her left (I'd say about 25% longer). They both protrude out of the top of the sphere, and gradually curve upward, like this ( ) (they're horns, okay). The horns have the same transparency as the sphere.

Her eyes are...hard to explain. They aren't like real eyes, more animated. I guess the best I could do to explain them would be to provide a picture, though its not exact... http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/074/e/5/Zatch_Bell_by_MBarDeaD.jpg (Including the lines from the base of the eyes to the bottom of the face). They are also not that detailed, just a circle within a circle. They change shape based on facial expression, I think.

Her mouth is also simple, just a flat line that also changes based on expression. I sometimes get the feeling that she has a "fang" of sorts that hangs out of her mouth when its closed. It reminds me of most anime-style mouths.

Her body is...strange. Its a large robe of sorts, that her head just 'sits' atop of, though sometimes I imagine it floating just above the collar of it. Sometimes I even see her carrying her own head in her arms, against her chest.

You can't see her arms, as the sleeves of the robe extend past her "hands". I put that in quotes because I never imagine what they might look like, but rather that she simply uses her sleeved hands to interact with things. The openings of the robe's sleeves are large, and rather baggy. The edges of the sleeves are tattered, somewhat shredded.

I've never imagined her with legs. I always thought of her kind of floating above the ground, the bottom of the robe having nothing between it and the ground. As I typed this part I suddenly had a thought that she instead did touch the ground, but that her robe covered her legs and feet, and trailed behind her on the ground. The edge of the robe on the bottom is tattered, much like the sleeve ends are.

As for colors, I haven't got much. I sometimes see her "glass" head and horns having a yellow-amber tint to it. Her eyes and mouth look more "etched" into her head, I guess. Her robe sometimes looks like a solid color, other times like its made of patches of cloth sewn together.

Whew, that was a lot of words. Sorry about that.