JD's Guide to Personality Forcing

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Hi, so I'm a pretty active day-dreamer and have preexisting "characters". I'm wondering if I can use one of those and just give it a personality, and if that is the case I have a question about parroting. With parroting do you make the tulpa say " I have trait X and Y" or do you make the tulpa act the way you want? So as an example is do I make my tulpa say "I like hot dogs" or do I have a wonderland and have it eat a hot dog?
    • By A Mystic Mess
      I'm very new to tulpamancy, and I've only just started to make my first tulpa, but she seems very angry and violent already. I often receive waves of anger and irritation from her when I try and talk to her. since she is still new, and can't exactly respond, I can't really ask her what's wrong..
    • By Kaleidoscope Eyes
      This thread had multiple instances were it went off-topic and introduced PR content. If you are interested in seeing the resulting off-topic discussion, please go here. If you would like to read Kaleidoscope's PR, please go here. -Ranger

Hi~
      I'm kinda freaking out a little. I only got into Tulpas this Saturday and on that same day, my Tulpa J. (I'm not sure if they want me to provide too many details) whispered in my ear and I started feeling her presence, I was still forcing but could feel her from time to time. I want her to be fun and uplifting and that's what she was turning into when suddenly, last night, a second Tulpa came out of nowhere. She's H., a character I spent some considerable amount of time designing for a comic some 3 years ago or so. H. is very mischievous, to put it lightly, because I was way into anime back then. 

The thing is, H. simply manifested herself, she was never on my mind during my Tulpa creation, and she's like incredibly powerful? Like, when she appeared I saw her freely moving, she had her own voice and mannerisms, and I was like mindblown because obviously, a) first time feeling that strong of a reaction from a Tulpa(J. was like flashing images in my mind's eye and more like an internal feeling, not a full blown hearing, feeling, and close-eyed hallucination) and b) at this time J. became much clearer as well and started speaking out against H. whom, at this point, was basically assaulting me. 
      I talked her down and H. went into the background. J. was left confused, upset and asked me why the new girl was so strong; I told her the truth, that she needed time to grow stronger and that I can't explain why H. is so vivid. I then spent most of the time talking with H. while J. gave her the occasional stink eye, her form was vague and would constantly shift. 

Today H. is way stronger and I can almost see her with my eyes open, though she's in the distance doing something silly. J. hasn't spoken and is either sitting down doing nothing or she's asleep. She still can't decide on a form and I feel she's afraid of this accidental Tulpa taking her place or something.

I tried talking to her while meditating at work and when I came home and it almost feels like she's fading away. Please advise, thanks in advance!
    • By Carlos
      My tulpa she is a bodhisattva, she does not feel negative emotions, she is never angry, she is never sad. She feels compassion for my suffering, and the suffering of all people in the world. She forgives me every time I make a mistake, she wants me to be in the wonderland forever with her. She feels love and compassion much of the time, these two emotions of her are so strong that even I can feel it. Is it correct that my tulpa does not feel negative emotions? Why should I grant negative emotions, if I don't want my tulpa to suffer from having negative emotions?