Is there a downside to not using a wonderland?

Iris

I find a wonderland useful for getting signs of sentience. You can put certain things there the tulpa can interact with, and you can see when you visit next. I have a beach wonderland, and a whiteboard in a house on it. I've found a large sloppy sand castle on the beach once before, and various sorts of scribbling and sloppy writing on the whiteboard.

I also think it helps prevent the tulpa from being bored to death until imposition.

inb4 fede rant

I aggree with Fede about the whole using up energy thing. It could also serve to distract me. And how would I know that changes to a wonderland aren't done by me unconsciously?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I just want to point out that TOG (congrats on getting mod status if you want it!) developed Clair without a wonderland. That being said, she enjoyed it when he did.

I aggree with Fede about the whole using up energy thing.
How dare you say that I agreed to anything related with what you inbeciles call "energy?" Energy is one giant pile of bullshit. Energy, in the tulpaean sense, doesn't exist, just like how fucking spirits or souls don't exist.

It could also serve to distract me.
Exactly.

And how would I know that changes to a wonderland aren't done by me unconsciously?
And not by your tulpa? I don't know of a foolproof way to tell... not that I'd need it, for I don't have a wonderland.

Guest Anonymous

I have a basic in some senses wonderland. It's more or less divulged into a bed I wake up to enter it, and my forcing station inside it.

I don't see how anyone could focus on a rubics cube and make it real looking to them.

Guest Anonymous

How dare you say that I agreed to anything related with what you inbeciles call "energy?" Energy is one giant pile of bullshit. Energy, in the tulpaean sense, doesn't exist, just like how fucking spirits or souls don't exist.

Tvt0S.png

Anyways, no a wonderland is not necessary at all. It's just rather fun to have around and the tulpae enjoy them immensely.

And on energy? It's not literally energy in the scientific sense of the word. It's just some fluffy label a bunch of people put on it. In any case it can't be either proven or dis-proven yet, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. I am open to the idea that it doesn't exist and that the many strange happenings I've experienced over the years can be attributed to something else, but for now it's completely plausible that it exists to me. Anyways, thank you for blindly shooting it down. I'd rather not derail this thread though, so let's just cut the energy talk out, shall we?

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Anyways, no a wonderland is not necessary at all. It's just rather fun to have around and the tulpae enjoy them immensely.

And on energy? It's not literally energy in the scientific sense of the word. It's just some fluffy label a bunch of people put on it. In any case it can't be either proven or dis-proven yet, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. I am open to the idea that it doesn't exist and that the many strange happenings I've experienced over the years can be attributed to something else, but for now it's completely plausible that it exists to me. Anyways, thank you for blindly shooting it down. I'd rather not derail this thread though, so let's just cut the energy talk out, shall we?

What does a tulpa do if there's no wonderland? Does it stay in the same environment as you?

Energy seems like a bad word which leads to many misunderstanding, attention is likely better. If a tulpa gets more conscious attention, it would develop faster.

Yes, generally the tulpa just goes around your environment. That's another reason the wonderland is useful; it gives them somewhere to go if they're bored or if there's no room for them some where.

Also not talking energy just in the sense of tulpae; I mean in general, across the entire metaphysical community (which I will say that tulpa.info is not really a part of).

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Energy, in the context of tulpa in the psychological interpretation, is the magical influence that causes increased neural activity in the areas of the brain responsible for sustaining the tulpa. The glial cells adjacent to these neural pathways detect the activity and in turn prompt an increase in blood supply to said areas, thus supplying them with more nutrients, invigorating them, and allowing them to develop and grow, and adjust to the newly demanded performance.

Do you believe that? Really? It's just a bogus pseudoscientific hypothesis I just fabricated. Yeah, no one interprets that word as this. Not even I.

Apperently I used the wrong word. When I said energy I meant brain power, NOT metaphysical stuff that seems to rustle your jimmies so. Calm your tits.

also, Would you say it's easier to do if you have a wonderland?