Is there a downside to not using a wonderland?

Iris

It all depends on how skilled you are with/how easy you find visualization. Some people are fine with visualizing against the back of their eye lids or just over whatever you see irl, but some prefer using the wonderland as a backdrop.

Yeah no, the falsely labeled word energy (in the metaphysical sense) has little to nothing to do with tulpae, period.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it harder to focus if there is less things for me to focus on, so I've been mostly forced to walk and listen to music, sit on a bus and listen to music, ride a bike and listen to music or drink + smoke and listen to music, in order to prevent all my "ENERGY" (huehuehue) from going rampage in one place.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

I don't see how anyone could focus on a rubics cube and make it real looking to them.

Yeah, this was me. It didn't work. As soon as I would try and rotate one side it would go back to being gray.

Also, I've only begun to have success with wonderlands recently after employing Fede's tunes. Every time I go back it's a little easier, even though I am PAINFULLY awful at visualization.

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

I've only begun to have success with wonderlands recently after employing Fede's tones. Every time I go back it's a little easier, even though I am PAINFULLY awful at visualization.

Also, fuck you, LucidAcid!