Is there a downside to not using a wonderland?

Iris

Hey, I've been lurking here for a while and decided to make an account and post. I've never really been on a forum, being that I mostly stick with chans. I haven't started my tulpa yet but I'm planning on it (Possibly this weekend)

But anyways, on to the topic. I've been trying to figure out how I should go about this and it seems many of you use a wonderland. Is there a downside to not using one? Why should I use it?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need it, it's purly optional, but some people find them really helpful to visualize giving their tulpa it's traits. They're mainly just for fun and to see your tulpa before you get to impose. Fede-Lasse will tell you they're stupid though because he hates fun.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Optional. Though, the tulpas themselves seem to really like them. We sure are helpful for people who don't have tulpas yet, Charlotte.

I find a wonderland useful for getting signs of sentience. You can put certain things there the tulpa can interact with, and you can see when you visit next. I have a beach wonderland, and a whiteboard in a house on it. I've found a large sloppy sand castle on the beach once before, and various sorts of scribbling and sloppy writing on the whiteboard.

I also think it helps prevent the tulpa from being bored to death until imposition.

inb4 fede rant

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Wonderlands are a waste of time. You're spending precious brain power that should otherwise be fully focused on your tulpa alone. Plus, a wonderland would only be in the way when you'd impose the tulpa on your peripheral vision. You should instead just take a snapshot of your room and imagine the tulpa in it inside your mind.

In other words, no, there's no downside. The only downside could possibly be you becoming bored more quickly because there are less things to look at. If that is the case, man the fuck up and stop having a short attention span.

Fede-Lasse
Who's that?

Does anyone else think freddy is faq in disguise?
I must ask you to stop making such theories.

Could one make a wonderland after the Tulpa is finished?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Of course you can, a wonderland is never permanent, it's just a particular place you create and put a name on in order to ease focus and keep some form of control from everything else.

Your own world where you are the creator/god.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone else think freddy is faq in disguise?

OP is Iris(h).