Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Thanks! Although as a 30 year old I feel slightly out of place, it's still good to be here. Hoping to learn a lot.

One of the first guides written was written by someone in their 70s at the time. There is a wide range of age variance in the community.

Welcome to the forums.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, the name's Syd. Nonbinary host with a serious love for anything creative, especially drawing.

17 years of age, and I've had my tulpa for... about a year now? I'm not exactly sure, seeing as my creation of her was accidental. I hadn't even encountered the word tulpa at the time.

My tulpa's name is Ann, though she's been considering changing it to Ash. She's a human female, and surprisingly cynical, which comes in handy. She can be very emotionally warm, however, and is an amazing artist. She's verbal. Her art style is much looser than mine. We're currently working on possession and improving her independence/alertness.

Salutations and hello. I'm not one to giving my name out online, but suffice it to say I'm a Kansan. I'm currently working with two different tulpas alternatively. One's name is Thea and the other is Z. I've read Tulpa's Guide V3.0.2, and it seems to have convinced me on the daemon/demon controversy. I've run conversations through my head since I was little, and am starting out with the mind-voices. I'm not going to give up on either; I can't active-force much this week, but I've been passive -forcing out the wazoo. I'm also an avid Christian. This has led to problems creating a Tulpa in the past, but after reading the full guide (and realizing the daemon/demon controversy) I've come to the full realization that I do want a tulpa, and have been since calming the storm in my brain using techniques outlined in the guide (and the flame/void technique from WoT!!!)! Anyways, I'm working on it!!!!!

Salutations and hello. I'm not one to giving my name out online, but suffice it to say I'm a Kansan. I'm currently working with two different tulpas alternatively. One's name is Thea and the other is Z. I've read Tulpa's Guide V3.0.2, and it seems to have convinced me on the daemon/demon controversy. I've run conversations through my head since I was little, and am starting out with the mind-voices. I'm not going to give up on either; I can't active-force much this week, but I've been passive -forcing out the wazoo. I'm also an avid Christian. This has led to problems creating a Tulpa in the past, but after reading the full guide (and realizing the daemon/demon controversy) I've come to the full realization that I do want a tulpa, and have been since calming the storm in my brain using techniques outlined in the guide (and the flame/void technique from WoT!!!)! Anyways, I'm working on it!!!!!

Hello and welcome to the forum. ^_^