Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

For what it's worth, I'm a little bit younger than Melian, and I can't remember my first words either. To add to that, my mother and my grandmother disagree. The world may never know.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Keep trying."

(In response to my "hngngdhguiasdfghjkl why can't I hear you saying anything!?")

That actually only happened two days ago. Since then, we've managed "trees", "i like trees", and "apples", although the words have been a lot less clear than those first ones.

My Tulpas first words were "Dont worry.. I wont hurt you."

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

"Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds,"

Happened last night when I was singing 'This is Gospel' to Toby, and he sang along to this lyric.

Host: Todd - Agender - 07-23-1999

Tulpa: Toby - Male(?) - 07-04-2015

"Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds,"

Progress Report

I am not sure what the first words were, but I do re-call their earliest proper sentences. Sakae's were: "I know you are meaning well... but trying to explain to me why the grass is green without knowing is just retarded."

Alexis on the other hand as my third tulpa developed quickly, it took a few days for them to be vocal (whether they were sentient is another story) however she said. "I am going to be the cutest most endearing bitch out there." I bursted out laughing to the point my father told me to shut up that's how loud I laughed. It was simply so sudden!

You'll regret it. I'm telling you. Unless you just want to role-play, then go ahead.

"Is this edible" while pointing at my laptop.

I then had to explain to him what a laptop is. And also what internet is. And also what technology is. And also that none of it is edible.

Nihilo the wolf (host), Aeolus the dragon (natural tulpa), and Khar the snake (daemon).

• 3 months later...

"Can I sleep close to you?" was the first thing I remember my tulpa saying to me. A few minutes later, as we lay there in the dark, he added, "I like you. A lot."

Progress report

Personal blog