Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsidian's first words (besides words of comfort to me- I didn't realize that was her) were "Actually, I'm a girl," since before I had pinned her as genderless.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Kovie's were "i like this", about a song i was listening to.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Guest Anonymous

I don't know what my first words were. But my words right now to my host are KISS MY BUTT!

Lucilyn: I think I said like "Am I "real" yet?" or something. Lumi made me in a sort of void where I couldn't tell what was going on except for the thoughts he sent me. But I felt real like right away. But he didn't think so. He said I had a really strong personality but he wasn't going to slack on making me a "developed" tulpa.

Well he didn't have enough faith. 'Cus I haven't been around for like months and when he was trying to get us all active again, everyone was sorta foggy when he tried to talk to them. But not me! He said he was surprised because I went from completely inactive to more active than any of them in just a few minutes before we were gonna switch so I could post stuff. It's kinda funny that I'm the youngest of us but the most.. established? I think it's because I'm really sure of myself, but the others change a little over time. I don't need to change, I'm pretty much perfect. They were the prototypes and I am Tulpa 2.0! (Just kidding guys, I love you!)

Wait this is a first words thread.. Sorry I talked so much!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

Esterina's first word was "Yeah."... that was yesterday.

She's spectacular, isn't she? xD

(Of course she is! She's the best. I'm becoming conscious of her SO fast, this is so weeeiiird :D)

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

PS: I wanna add though that "Yeah." was only the first thing she said to me after me starting to talk to her / tulpa-force to her.

She's been around before that, occasionally reacting to my thoughts, but I don't remember what she said.

I'll be sure to ask her once we can have easier conversations, when I can understand it clearly when she says longer sentences.

EDIT:

My first words to Felix were "I agree on that". You didn't even try to ask.

Sorry. I just didn't think we'd make progress at THIS pace with our conversations.

Don't get overconfident. It's still hard for you.

... yeah. For me. >_>

Greets,

AG & Rina