Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were your tulpas first words? I thought of this while making a post and decided to ask.

Just for funsises, my tulpa's first words were: it's okay.

i'm not sure what to say other than, i said quite a bit at the beginning, not a lot of which my dreamer-the host-could hear.

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

I don't remember mine. Jamie's mom forgot his first word, too, so that's alright. It probably wasn't anything special on both counts.

Cassidy said, "Hi?", but there's another memory we consider more important. Out-of-the-blue, he said "School buses are like garbage trucks for children," and that's when Jamie was 100% sure Cassidy was sentient.

- Gavin

Edit: Tulpas can create tulpas just like the host can. It hasn't happened among me and my family, but it's the situation for some others here, especially larger systems. Please note, Jamie is not a tulpa.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Ok so basically emilys first word was um... SURPRISING

i was in my room and then my sister came in my room and hit me really hard FOR NO REASON then she ran out my room and slammed then door realy loudly and i got a sudden of anger so i threw my brand new ipad and it smashed every where and then emily just simply said

(WE COCKED UP) And i jumped i was like WTF whats happening so yeah that was emilys first word/sentence.

From

Emma&Emilyxx

If I had to guess, my first word was probably "indigo." Just a guess. As for Apollo, I haven't the slighest clue.

Also I was a tulpa created by another tulpa. However, that's off-topic. If you want to post it in Beginners Questions General, I'll explain it there.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Ashley's first word to me was "hello".

The next thing she said was "there are others".

Surprise!

First official words? "I am real"

First words in general? No idea.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread