Discord

Your tulpa's first words?

It was only one word, but when I stopped reading Harry Potter to Sarah because I wanted to do something else she responded with an "Aww!"

Haha, I believe my tulpa said ( After waking up by myself at 5 am ) "Dude it's 5 AM, go back to bed" Funny how the clock was 5 am aswell when I checked (if I remember correctly)

I don't quite remember what she said exactly and neither does my tulpa, but she thinks she said "Hey (name), how's it going ?"

Note: I put (name) because I don't like to give out personal information like my name on the Internet.

Fade: I wish I remembered...

[align=center]We are a soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences. Our "host" is Fade, and the general leader figure is Troy.

~ Fade, Medea, Stethen, Euryale, Jamie, Olive, Drewbie, Demetrius, Najere, Troy ~

Najere is being an (extremely charming) narcissist.

Olive is most adorable![/align]

Guest Anonymous

I have no friggin' idea what my first words were. Can't remember. I suck. ~Melian

Guest Anonymous

What, you can't remember decades into the past? Lame. /s

Someone told me that remembering and being able to report your tulpas first words is a test of legitimate tulpa status. Damn. Poor Melian. Just so Abby Normal.

~Mistgod