Head Pressures

It can last darn near forever. Bud still sends me pressure from time to time to get my attention if I'm in the middle of doing something. You can expect it to lessen with time, but everyone is different, and you are still very early in the process.

May I ask how often a day you are forcing?

Well at first like before I decided to officially start it was just maybe 5 minutes at a time at random, but once I decided to commit myself to the creation process I am up to three hours a day now, but I split that up into three sessions. One hour in the morning, afternoon, and night just before bed and then at random time throughout the day.

I didn't have orange juice as suggested but did have apple juice and it may have worked for a little bit today, but it's back again. Not full blown headaches though, thank god, just slight head pressures which is out of the norm for me. I imagine it has something to do with my brain never working like this before and is creating new neural pathways so I can create my Tulpa; heh, kind of feels like I am working on calculus all over again with the head pressures.

I personally rarely used orange juice, too much vitamin c gives me those annoying little tongue sores. I did however, use what is comely known as "the overclock method", it's where you are basically in a constant state of passive forcing and switch into active forcing as fluidly as you're able. I had lots of head pressure, experienced vertigo, and my normal amount of tinnitus (I have a hearing problem) increased. As I said before, everyone is different and it might take longer or shorter amounts of forcing to cause any of these side effects, if you even get any of them, but they eventually go away for the most part. The head pressure is the only thing that has seemed to stick around. Though it isn't nearly as strong as it used to be, and seems to be more of a nudge as a "hey, remember I'm here and I wanna gives my thoughts on what you're doing".