Upgrade your Tulpa - improvements to their existance

Megm114

Question

This is a guide on how to improve your tulpa's vocality, sentience, form and movement.

This is a guide, not a set of rules so find what works for you through trial and improvement.

Go to your wonderland (if you have one) and look at your Tulpa. Duplicate your Tulpa by imagine two of them, side by side. We will call this 1 and 2. From one -your original Tulpa- imagine clear liquid leaving their head, like water. This is their life, their energy and sentience. Imagine the water passing through your head, and going into two's. The water should change colour as it passes from yours to theirs.

As you do this, look at two and imagine it talking/it's new form/it moving/it becomming sentient.

Do this until no more water leaves one's head. You can dispose of one now as their life has been transferred to two.

Two should be the same as one, only upgraded.

I hope this helps, it helped me and my friend.

Let me know if it worked for you~

I can't shake the feeling of your criticisms being too aggressive, Sands. I never say anything because it's always ~true and constructive, but my empathy tells me there's some aggression to it that would make me, in their position, uncomfortable.

That's Sands in a nutshell. Yeah, I think most of the time he's right, but he's also saying it in the most blunt way, and it does come across as aggression at times. But I think the GAT needs someone blunt. Not the entire GAT, or it'll come across as very hostile, but at least one person to offset the others.

For Sushi, I was thinking of making a new big list of all the guides. We already have one that is slightly out of date, but it doesn't really make a difference between approved and disapproved guides. Such is important as the GAT replies are pretty much the last posts in any guide, so a person could easily miss that and think it's a suggested guide. I was also wondering how it should be arranged, as some guides have more than one tag going for them. Should one entry have the tags or should entries be put under the tags many times? Some kind of comments might be useful as well, though I'd be pretty lost when it comes to that, shouldn't be too long. I would suggest such a list to have areas specifically for non-English and perhaps pure symbolism things, something that we tend to disapprove but might be helpful for some. Separating them might make them more obvious for those looking for them.

Definitely sounds like a good idea to me, whether organized by tags or by guides. My only question is who is the one compiling it? I know several members of the GAT are busy with other things, and feel that we've taken on enough as is.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Seeing how many things are already neatly organized, it won't take that long and if someone has to take the hit, I don't exactly have a life and can always make more room for things if I have to. I do have tons of questions about it, so I guess if I'm the one who starts it, I would make a thread in the GAT board to ask for your suggestions and stuff first.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Sounds good to me. I'll contribute however I can. My schedule isn't as flexible, but I do still have some free hours in most days.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

WE seem to have a lot of issues when it comes to guides dealing with symbolism, so perhaps they deserve something of their own section.

That said I'd disapprove by current standards for the aforementioned possibly jarringness of this technique, and the possibility that this could backfire via intrusive thoughts.