Solve the above with troll science

Quetzal the furdragon

Guest Anonymous

Felix wanted to reply, but I will.

I turn the objects into a syringe with narcotics. I'm a Witch, you can't argue that I can't.

Wow, that's lame. xD

Then I'll come up with a new one... you got a lively redhead in your room who just wants to keep listening to music all day, and she forces herself into forum games as well. What do you do to get her to be a good girl?

... no, that's lame.

Up yours.

Greets,

AG & Rina

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use my 4chan /X/ hacking skills, find where Pleeb's (more like pleb hehehe) house is, overpower him, then I use his desktop to remove forum games for 7 days. That should be long enough for the addiction to go away.

You have a pair of earbuds, a 4gb GPU from Nvidia, a recorder (those annoying plastic instruments), and a spongebob alarm clock. Your task is to take down an Indominus Rex.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I stick the earbuds into my ears, tape the GPU to the recorder to boost its performance and range. I proceed to get the Indominus rex's attention by activating the Spongebob Alarm Clock, then I play the now deadly recorder. Due to the GPU upgrading the recorder, the recorder now has a super sonic frequency that disrupts the Indominus Rex's brain.

Bill Nye has ascended into a giant mech of his face that is firing out lasers of SCIENCE! at everything, absolutely obliterating anything that meets them. You have to beat him, and you only have a Logitech Mouse, schoolhouse painting, and a golden statue of Domo(It weighs exactly 120 pounds).

I plug the mouse's sub into the solo, and since you didn't specify the model, I'll assume its wireless. I cling to the back of my new mech and use the many side-buttons to unleash hell in a giant mech battle. When the Bill Nye meh is defeated (I mean really, it's just a head), I beat Bill with the painting as punishment.

You have $3.55 (in a two dollar bill, a one dollar bill, two quarters, and five pennies), two triple A batteries, and a happy meal (with a Girl's toy). How do you survive a squad of ninja chimps attacking you?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I use the two batteries and the coins from my money to create an electric current around me, which acts as an electric barrier in the air above the perimeter. I sustain myself through the happy meal and pretend to have fun with the girl's toy to discourage the chimps from trying to get me.

You are in the middle of the arctic and you need to light your cigarette. You have no lighter, no matches, etc. . All you have is a flashlight, a bottle of hot water, and a fishing rod.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Well I COULD make an electric current to start a fire... Or simply stop smoking because that gives you lung cancer.

You have a Thomas the Tank Engine pillow, a stuffed teddy bear, a glass jar of Nutella, and a karambit. How do you entertain a 9 year old's birthday party?

Both of these can be solved without troll science

You are in the middle of the arctic and you need to light your cigarette. You have no lighter, no matches, etc. . All you have is a flashlight, a bottle of hot water, and a fishing rod.

Find some metal bit on the fishing rod (perhaps the hook), use this to short out the lightbulb. This will generate enough heat to light a cigarette (although you have much bigger problems xD).

You have a Thomas the Tank Engine pillow, a stuffed teddy bear, a glass jar of Nutella, and a karambit. How do you entertain a 9 year old's birthday party?

Place all of these items in front of the 9yo. Done.

You have a chocolate bar, a bar of soap, a bar (the table), a bar (the building), a crowbar, a bear, and got par on a professional golf course.

Your childhood teacher has cancer. Everyone believes you have money enough to pay for their treatment even though you don't. How do you either

A. Fix their cancer

B. Convince everyone you don't have money

Simultaneosly, one of the blades on your quadcopter got broken. Fix this. (once you do you also have a quadcopter)

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

You have a chocolate bar, a bar of soap, a bar (the table), a bar (the building), a crowbar, a bear, and got par on a professional golf course.

Your childhood teacher has cancer. Everyone believes you have money enough to pay for their treatment even though you don't. How do you either

A. Fix their cancer

B. Convince everyone you don't have money

Simultaneosly, one of the blades on your quadcopter got broken. Fix this. (once you do you also have a quadcopter)

I confirm Half-Life 3.

... okay, that made me laugh.

What the hell. xD

(Now she's laughing about her own damn joke xD)

Uhm... but I wanna at least give the question!

You have a farm of spiders in a terrarium, a GameBoy Advance, a chocolate chip cookie and a conventional two-inch brush as painters use them.

You have twenty-four hours to save the world from the apocalypse caused by the arrival of the moon people.

Wat do?

Greets,

AG & Rina

PS: ... she's still giggling.

Goddammit, and now we got each other laughing again xD

Paint "Key to world domination" on the terrarium and lure them to it with the cookie. The moon people are so small the spiders would eat them all like flys. I'd just sit back and play Pokémon while I wait for my 24 hours to be up.

You have a Time-machine, Mind Reading device, A Space Ship, and a Sandwich. How would you meet God?

Yours truly,

God

Guest Anonymous

I'd track down your IP, find your address and visit you.

How do you work a work without doing work? Not to overwork yourself.

Greets,

AG

Also, requirement: It has to work.

You really gotta work it.

What's that even supposed to mean?