Solve the above with troll science

Quetzal the furdragon

Stone: One can fail over an over again and make money in certain occupations. For example, one can become a clown, and make money as a spectacle for others to mock. Loving penguins dearly, I decide to become a clown so I can make enough money to help them. Firstly, I organize my workspace for maximum bad luck and clown energy synergy.

I buy packs of four leaf clovers and rip a leaf off of each of them, turning them into three leaf clovers and thereby expending my home’s luck, rather than adding to it. I repurpose the leaves, dying them and turning them into party confetti.

I adopt a black cat off the street. I line pies on each end of my house. The pies on the left side are made of peanut butter, and the pies on the right side are made of jelly. The cat, naturally, has to walk back and forth between the pies so he can get the peanut butter and jelly flavors together, meaning he crosses my path over a hundred times ever day. I put a red nose on him for good measure.

Finally, I covered the floor in broken glass.

I invited the masses to my house to spectate my folly, for ten bucks a pop. I failed, and I failed often. Eventually, I am given my own reality TV show where bachelorettes try to have a date with me without getting cut on glass. It was a hit, and I eventually make a billion dollars on mostly merchandise, since the clown aesthetic is very “in.”

I used my money to bring the North American penguin back from extinction. The penguins thank me with a pie, but as I’m walking to get the pie, I slip on the ice and die.

You are a collector of rare and valuable Christmas decorations. Your next mission: get your hands on the first Christmas decoration ever.

Someday

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I steal Doc Brown's deLorean, mash buttons while blindfolded, time travel to exactly the right time period, steal the painted pinecone and replace it with another, and then time travel back to exactly 5 seconds after I left. Here you go!

I have a meeting in a few minutes, I need to get there asap. The only problem is my car is out of gas and I'm still wearing my pajamas.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Realize that life is just a really elaborate game of The Sims , and you're just a Sim yourself.  Not the Sims 3 though, because it has routing issues and the open world means you have more transit time between you and your destination.  Left-click on yourself and select "Change Outfit" to change into your work clothes.  There's no need for a car!  You'll automatically get a command that sends you to work when it's time to go, and you will either take a taxi which is free for some reason or just run off the lot and magically be at work.

There's a horse in a room with you.  It can't fit through the door, and you aren't entirely sure how it got in there in the first place.  How do you get it out of the room?

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

I freeze the horse, chop the horse into small enough blocks, move the blocks, put the blocks back where they belong, and then let the horse thaw. Ta da!

I'm at work now, but my coworker ate my lunch "by accident" again. I would like to eat lunch and get my revenge at the same time, but how?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Tell your co-worker, "You are what you eat!"  Then they will be what they ate, which is your lunch.

Your life of petty lies has caught up with you as your co-worker has somehow managed to turn you into the very lunch you had "accidentally" eaten.  You are moments away from death as said co-worker seeks to devour you.  How do you escape?

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

• 6 months later...

Cause spontaneous combustion of the co-worker's eye and mouth by sending sodium from the salt(chlorine is taken out before being sent) that's in me. In result likely  to drop me and the co-worker will lose taste and sight. Therefore has lost sight and taste to eat me.

Your a lunch that is now safe but you want to be you again how do you do that?

• 4 weeks later...

If I am a lunch, that means I can be eaten. If I can be eaten, I can eat myself. If I eat myself, I can become me again because you are what you eat.

You're in a hotel room but the power goes out. How do you power your laptop?

Someday

• 11 months later...

You rub your feet with fuzzy socks onto the carpet to generate static electricity to power the laptop

When your laptop comes on you find it is filled with viruses and about to become a brick. How to save your laptop?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Go to an ordained priest, bless your bottle of water, pour it over the keys then place it on the altar below Jebus. He'll turn the power button on and off again which will actually fix the problem. 

You're kidnapped by a secret cult that has infiltrated all levels of society and constantly gas lights you into becoming your grandfather. How do you escape the grandfather paradox without becoming yourself?

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]