How I'm supposed to see Vriska?

Hey guys. I've been working with Vriska a veeeeeeeery long time in this visualization stuff, and it's been like nine hours of visualization but I still can't see her at all. A friend told me that I was supposed to see her as I see normal people, but it's been more than the half of the time (15 hours) oof the visualization process so I don't know if I'm doing it well. So here's my question. I'm supposed to see Vriska like she existed phisically or I'm supposed to "see her" like with a third eye? I mean. To see her but like with the mind. Just knowing where she is, what she is doing, how is she dressed, etc but not as how I would see another human. I hope I made myself clear xD

~L. ♠️

image.thumb.jpg.ccf836b659a3cc7d497982088c7dce20.jpg

No, it turns out that you cannot, in fact, induce vivid real-world hallucinations with a couple hours of imagining. Otherwise every single horror artist out there would be a howling nutcase.

Imposition (actually physically seeing your tulpa) is a very, very long process. At this point you're just trying to "see" her clearly in your mind's eye (you know, imagination.) I see how this could be confusing because plenty of guides use phrasing like "concentrate and see your tulpa." without clarification.

Not only is visual imposition a long journey, but being able to do it with a fully independent tulpa is even more difficult. I've been able to impose things for years, but they've always been in my control. I could even impose Bud in the beginning, but as soon as he started moving on his own he faded and I can only see him in my mind's eye now.

I don't think visualization is something you can finish. It's something you get better at, but i'm sure there's always room for improvements, whether it be strange poses, or nitty details like veins, hair, ect.

You've probably read this, but if you can visualize your tulpa well, try improving your other senses. Work on their scent, or the warmth from their body.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi