(edited)

Hi! Renesmee here. So, today I created Rosalie (placeholder name). I introduced myself during an active-forcing session and then sent an email to an account I set up so I could email her for forcing. I'm feeling encouraged and optimistic. More reports as events warrant!

Edited by Renesmee

Renesmee is the host and (as of Jan 22 2021) the only fronter.

Rosalie ("Rose", possibly a placeholder name) is the tulpa, currently pre-vocal, and in the forcing stages.

rosaliesketch.thumb.jpg.579a64ac9b948a3dfc6aec9e554e7eb2.jpg (Sketch of Rosalie) I'm not quite sure about the eye color; I visualize her with green eyes. But she has blue ones here.

For those of you who know a good amount about the Twilight saga, yes, my username comes from the books.

However, I didn't intentionally give a Twilight name to my tulpa- I was thinking of names that I thought would fit her, and Rosalie kept coming into my mind.

It suits her, I think, although her personality is in stark contrast to that of the Twilight character.

If, once vocal, she'd like to change it, she can, of course do so.

Thanks!

Rosalie ("Rose", possibly a placeholder name) is the tulpa, currently pre-vocal, and in the forcing stages.

rosaliesketch.thumb.jpg.579a64ac9b948a3dfc6aec9e554e7eb2.jpg (Sketch of Rosalie) I'm not quite sure about the eye color; I visualize her with green eyes. But she has blue ones here.

For those of you who know a good amount about the Twilight saga, yes, my username comes from the books.

However, I didn't intentionally give a Twilight name to my tulpa- I was thinking of names that I thought would fit her, and Rosalie kept coming into my mind.

It suits her, I think, although her personality is in stark contrast to that of the Twilight character.

Hello again!

So, today I found a series of guided audio files for tulpa development. Two of them appear to be for the stage I'm at. I downloaded them to my phone so I can listen to them before I go to sleep at night- when my focus is often very good. I'm excited!

Last night I had a fairly successful visualization session. I was able to visualize the vague image of Rosalie (her shape and large patches of colors like hair and skin). I also visualized her moving around. 🤸🏻‍♀️

11 hours ago, Renesmee said:

So, today I found a series of guided audio files for tulpa development. Two of them appear to be for the stage I'm at. I downloaded them to my phone so I can listen to them before I go to sleep at night- when my focus is often very good. I'm excited!

That sounds very interesting. I feel like the community has mixed opinions on guided meditations for tulpas, especially the ones you can find just by searching up, but it sounds like it worked out well for you. It sounds like you are making good progress! If you are able to handle it, you can always do visualization and narration at the same time. This could be a bit much for starting, though. 

6 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

Last night I had a fairly successful visualization session. I was able to visualize the vague image of Rosalie (her shape and large patches of colors like hair and skin). I also visualized her moving around. 🤸🏻‍♀️

that's really good!!! I find movement to be something my system focuses a lot on because we like imposition. If you are to impose her, (which could be good visualization practice) you'll want to see how she moves. Which is why that makes a good practice. 

Great job!  

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Last night she spoke her first words during a guided exercise: "Thanksgiving sucks." I knew for sure it was her because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. 😂 I asked her why and got a vague response about seeing relatives, but I think that may have come from me because that was my first guess. Either way, she helped me pick out a kind of tea afterward. I ended the night by telling her that I believe in her and am so happy that she's beginning to talk.

She also helped me make a Picrew of her:

image.png.1792dc4c15787e9605b23042d6ef0d62.png

This was my original Picrew of how I imagined her when she was pre-vocal:

rosaliedjarn.png.139b02c4d491b00d36f35e222ffbd7d5.png

So there are quite a few minor deviations: lighter hair color, slightly different eye color, less curly hair, freckles, and bangs. But that makes me happy because I know they came from Rose.

I didn't originally intend to develop a Wonderland, but now I'm thinking about having our Wonderland be New York CIty, but inside the mind. I've been there, and I love it, and Rosalie sort of sent me the impression that she'd like it without actually speaking it in Tulpish. Thoughts?

It's great to see that you two are progressing so well! New York is a cool idea for a wonderland; I have always enjoyed visiting the city and feeling it's excitement and energy. I want to take Simmie there but sadly it'll have to wait a few months longer due to...you know. But if you have New York in your mind it will always be open and safe and you'll have plenty to do! Telling Rosalie you believe in her and you're proud of her is a great way to create a positive feedback loop, and the fact that she started to be vocal is great news. Sounds like you're on the right track!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Star Island System
      Hey...
      I came here to ask for help finding an old account, but I just realized that this isn't the original Tulpa.io site, it used to have a similar social platform like this before it was shut down and just made as an info site about tulpas.

I was hoping so much I'd be able to find the account so I could see old posts. This is turning into a reminiscence ig, so sorry about that
      I found out about tulpamancy late 2018 near december, and thats when I started making my first tulpa, her name was going to be skye, but when she actually showed up, she gave herself the name Emily, god from the second she showed up she was such a fucking sweetheart, she brightened my day every day and I was so happy with her in my life. We got into a routine where eventually we took turns fronting, and she'd use some of that time to blog her favorite experiences. We had a wonderland we built together, and formed a tradition that started with her, that any new tulpa that was a part of our system, that later that night, I'd go into the wonderland with them and we'd just...camp out beneath the stars, on this little but not so little island we called home. Thats why our system name was "Star Island". I think around june or july...Brianna arrived, I didnt want anyone else in the system, I was in love with the idea of just me and emily being a small little family together, but then again Brianna was never one to ask for permission...she was a walk in and the second best thing that happened to our little system, at least in my opinion. She was kind of a loner, and we made her a room in our home, but she say our zeppelin in the sky above our little island and told us she was gonna live in there. Her and emily didn't get along much in the beginning, but it was nice to see them become close. And later on we had two more to our family, a little named Luna, and I believe she changed her name at some point but I just don't remember... . The other last family member for us was Triq, originally he was a fictive that was smart enough to become sentient, to shorten things, he was evil and ended up loosing his memory so I called him Trick out of caution and he just changed it to Triq.

They helped me through a very hard time in my life, especially when I was kicked outby my parents for being trans, it's been two years since then, and I don't know if I made them up to help me cope at my loneliest, or if I just shut them out entirely until they went dormant, but I miss them, they were amazing, and I feel like if I tried to bring them back, that they'd be mad that I spent 2 years without them...idk, I guess I just got so used to just...me time I guess, without anyone else around in my head but me, idk what to do, sorry about the rant
    • By ignis_tiger
      Okay so. I started creating my tulpa...around 2 days ago. Here is what I've got so far. 
      1. His form will be a Siberian Tiger
      2. He is male
      3. His personality is: calm, reassuring, and loving...though once he becomes vocal he can add to that.
      4. His name (temporarily) will be Ignis, and i will let him change it if he wants.
      5. His design: His eye color is a greenish yellow, he has a long tail and short legs, and his pelt color is a soft orange. His special trait is a heart stripe on his right cheek.
      Is this all pretty good? Do I need to add to it? Is his personality realistic? 
    • By ruleofthumb
      Edit (10/30/21): Fixed formatting and typos. Changed color coding to our current color coding. Added small edits to some of these older entries.

Stone: Hello all. I’ve been writing down my experiences with Betty for a few days, and I decided I’d post them here, especially since things have gotten interesting pretty quickly for me. Feel free to comment with any advice you may have.

Day 0 (11/10/20)

As I was lying on the couch, in a position in which I could fall asleep, I decided to force a bit with Betty. I was in a room full of bins and other stuff, but I wanted to place her form in the room, as opposed to my developing wonderland, as I wanted her to be with me in a real location. I decided to put her in the crib, and as she is the size of an adult woman, she looked unamused.

I’m unsure if what I’m about to detail is parroting/puppeting:

I started talking to her. As this was a casual forcing session before bed, I did not write down what we talked about, and I don’t remember what we talked about. However, I remember getting verbal and non-verbal responses. When I asked her questions, sometimes she’d verbally respond before I was finished asking the question, and sometimes she wouldn’t respond at all. She also responded non-verbally with facial expressions. I remember these expressions as being somewhat unnatural but making sense. When I say somewhat unnatural, I mean she used non-verbal expressions more than a human would use, and used them in instances a human would likely not use them. However, these expressions made sense, as they weren’t completely random and did convey some sort of answer to my question. It almost seemed she’d answer with a face because my brain was too lazy to generate a response from her, or couldn’t figure out how.

I hypothesize that giving her a form has given my brain an out when it cannot generate words for her, and I’m hoping this will speed up the process.

This is not the first day interacting with Betty, but I’ve barely talked to her at all before this, and have pretty much only imposed her in my room and puppeted her. I feel like I got a response too early, and I’m worried this may have been parroting/puppetry on my part. I am excited if these were “real” responses though. I’m not sure if there’s much of a difference this early though.

It’s partially a shame this happened, as I want to organize these notes into some sort of study, but after opening with, “Maybe my tulpa answered as soon as I started talking to her,” this likely won’t be taken as seriously. And, that’s valid.

Day 1 (11/11/20)

I didn’t talk with Betty today.

Day 2 (11/12/20)

I haven’t done any forcing yet today, as it is 3:40a.m. (I was woken up by family). I was thinking about meditating before each active forcing session, as it clears my mind and I like it, but these stats are making me think twice about that idea. Still, I tend to get distracted and have trouble jumping into forcing. I believe short meditation before forcing may help me. Though meditation, at least the way I do it, focuses more on plain reality than the world of thought, and it might take me out of the world of thought (where Betty lives). Perhaps this is why it seems to hinder some people.

I’m thinking if I meditate on my tulpa, and not on my body as I usually do, it may help more than hurt. I plan to not meditate the first week, then meditate the second week, and see how I feel. People are different and meditate differently, so I’d like to see how meditation works for me.

I would like to personality force soon, and I would like to use Man’s method along with food-based symbolism. I have a list of personality traits here. I want her to be a rounded person, but I wonder how ethical it is to purposefully give her negative traits. I suppose I will give her positive and neutral traits, and, those traits will naturally have negative sides. Virtue is the mean of two vices, after all.

31 personality traits:
      Affectionate - bun (they hug whatever they surround)
      Amusing - Laffy Taffy
      Charming - Pringles (the Pringles guy seems like a charming fellow)
      Clever - barbecue chips on Bun (how does this taste so good!)
      Confident - kettle chips (tougher and more sure than regular chips?)
      Edgy - chips and salsa (chips have edges, and salsa has bite)
      Empathetic - marshmellows (soft empathy)
      Esthetic - That’s It bar (minimalist aesthetic)
      Ethical - (ethical alternative)
      Extroverted - Fruit Loops (idk just seems fitting)
      Familial - Rice Krispies (families commonly make treats out of these)
      Friendly - peaches (sweet and good for you)
      Healthy - plain Cheerios (healthier)
      High-spirited - Skittles (sugar rush)
      Honest - plain toast (it is what it is)
      Irreligious - pretzel rods (secularized pretzels)
      Leisurely - sub sandwich (this takes longer to make, but it’s worth it)
      Loyal - saltines (there even when you’re sick)
      Maternal - applesauce (often given to babies)
      Neat - mints (keep yourself and your breath clean)
      Observant - Fritos (have you noticed these smell like dog feet?)
      Outdoorsy - seaweed (or is it lakeweed in Michigan?)
      Protective - oyster crackers (oysters have shells to protect themselves, and you use yours to protect others as well)
      Ritualistic - Mobius strip Bagel (the endless cycle of traditions)
      Romantic - strawberry lemon ice (pink)
      Sarcastic - mint chocolate Oreos (means one thing [toothpaste] says the other [cookie])
      Stylish - Gardetto's (the fancy Chex Mix)
      Spontaneous - doughnut (doughnut think about the calories)
      Trendy - (health food trends)
      Vivacious - strawberry ramune (lively and carbonated)
      Witty - “Berry Good” Lemonade (get it?)

Edit (10/30/21): To clarify, I would share this food with Betty as we forced. We never ended up getting to all the foods. After a while, Betty wanted to just be herself without personality forcing.

Below are some interactions I recorded. They are not exhaustive:

Interaction 1

“How are you?”

“Ok.”

“Yeah I’m sure you are. I’m sure you’re not just parroting.”

“...”

I feel mean now. “Apologize to the nice lady," I think.

“...”

I feel a stare.

“God this is so awkward,” I say instead of apologizing. I turn away.

I feel her watching me. I turn to her.

“How are you?”

”...”

Interaction 2

“Are you listening?”

“No.”

“What are you doing?”

“Paying attention.”

“Paying attention to what?”

“To, Hefty.”

I burst into laughter.

Interaction 3

“I’m sorry.”

“No that’s alright.”

“Everything’s ‘no that’s alright’ with you. That’s your main thing, isn’t it?”

“No.”

“Really? What’s your main thing?”

“Bicycles.”

“No. I made you say that.”

“Yes you did.” She smirks.

I laugh. “Yes I did. No really, what’s your main thing?”

“Shopping carts.”

“Now you’re just thinking of things with wheels.”

“No. You are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes. Think of shopping carts.”

“Ah you got me. Let me write that down.”

Day 3 (11/13/20)

Stone: I talked to Betty today. I talked to her a little bit about spontaneity with a doughnut. But, I think I could have explained it more. I will after I sleep, as I’ve been up all night. I got a lot of great responses out of her, and she felt there, but she tended to sound like me. I kept mentioning that, then felt bad for being overly critical of her, as she was doing so well. I also felt bad interrupting her and making her wait so I could write something down.

It’s only been three days and I hate this clinical approach I set up. This “study.” Or maybe I’m embarrassed by how I acted and am taking it out on the format. I don’t know. What I do know is that this process is for her, then for me, then for whoever may end up reading this. I’m not going to interrupt our fun and give us imposter syndrome so I can analyze every goddamn thing she says for some post.

Anyway, today was positive, and I hope I will feel better with some sleep.

I’m awake now. I’ve devised a schedule for forcing.

Sunday - Active: 2 hours
      Monday - Active: 40 minutes
      Tuesday - Active: 40 minutes
      Wednesday - Active: 40 minutes
      Thursday - Active: 40 minutes
      Friday - Active: 40 minutes
      Saturday - Active: 2 hours

Methods of forcing I’m thinking of using:
      Food/Personality
      101 Things To Talk About With Your Tulpa
    • By horsetulpamancer
      used references for both, they look alright in my opinion, colors are sucky due to old pencil crayons.

• By OrdoVsInfo
      So i started development of a tulpa about 2.5 days ago and she's been progressing very rapidly. The first day I spent forcing I came up with a placeholder form and name to help visualize ( I called her Tulp before she chose her own ) and embedded that form with some basic traits i wanted her to be built around and started narateing and parroting her responses. a while later she began to answer me with yes and no. she told me later she knew I would think I was still parroting if she just answered normally so instead since she already knew what i was going to say she interrupted me while i was relaying the thought to her. The next day I tried talking to her more and she started to diversify her vocabulary a bit with words like sure, uh-huh, nope, or nah. Later that day I asked her how she was feeling and she responded with happy. Whenever I ask questions that require more than one word to answer though I feel like i'm definitely parroting because the responses are exactly what I thought she'd say and they don't sound or feel like her. Later that day we talked about what kinda form she wanted and she decided she's 6'2", has black medium length hair, fair skin, a wide mouth and a perky nose. I also asked her what her favorite primary color is and she said yellow. We'll keep working hard and i'll post more updates as they come!

UPDATE

i forgot to mention that i created a mindspace for us that consists of my room and her room ( witch she decorated all b herself! ) and outside is a street and on the other side of that is a park. the street cuts off on both sides and the entire rest of the area is covered in grass as far as the eye can see. Tulip spends a lot of time in the park and also likes to draw things from my memories sometimes.