(edited)

Hi! Renesmee here. So, today I created Rosalie (placeholder name). I introduced myself during an active-forcing session and then sent an email to an account I set up so I could email her for forcing. I'm feeling encouraged and optimistic. More reports as events warrant!

Edited by Renesmee

Renesmee is the host and (as of Jan 22 2021) the only fronter.

Rosalie ("Rose", possibly a placeholder name) is the tulpa, currently pre-vocal, and in the forcing stages.

rosaliesketch.thumb.jpg.579a64ac9b948a3dfc6aec9e554e7eb2.jpg (Sketch of Rosalie) I'm not quite sure about the eye color; I visualize her with green eyes. But she has blue ones here.

For those of you who know a good amount about the Twilight saga, yes, my username comes from the books.

However, I didn't intentionally give a Twilight name to my tulpa- I was thinking of names that I thought would fit her, and Rosalie kept coming into my mind.

It suits her, I think, although her personality is in stark contrast to that of the Twilight character.

If, once vocal, she'd like to change it, she can, of course do so.

I wish you good luck on your journey! 

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Thanks!

Rosalie ("Rose", possibly a placeholder name) is the tulpa, currently pre-vocal, and in the forcing stages.

rosaliesketch.thumb.jpg.579a64ac9b948a3dfc6aec9e554e7eb2.jpg (Sketch of Rosalie) I'm not quite sure about the eye color; I visualize her with green eyes. But she has blue ones here.

For those of you who know a good amount about the Twilight saga, yes, my username comes from the books.

However, I didn't intentionally give a Twilight name to my tulpa- I was thinking of names that I thought would fit her, and Rosalie kept coming into my mind.

It suits her, I think, although her personality is in stark contrast to that of the Twilight character.

Hello again!

So, today I found a series of guided audio files for tulpa development. Two of them appear to be for the stage I'm at. I downloaded them to my phone so I can listen to them before I go to sleep at night- when my focus is often very good. I'm excited!

Last night I had a fairly successful visualization session. I was able to visualize the vague image of Rosalie (her shape and large patches of colors like hair and skin). I also visualized her moving around. 🤸🏻‍♀️

11 hours ago, Renesmee said:

So, today I found a series of guided audio files for tulpa development. Two of them appear to be for the stage I'm at. I downloaded them to my phone so I can listen to them before I go to sleep at night- when my focus is often very good. I'm excited!

That sounds very interesting. I feel like the community has mixed opinions on guided meditations for tulpas, especially the ones you can find just by searching up, but it sounds like it worked out well for you. It sounds like you are making good progress! If you are able to handle it, you can always do visualization and narration at the same time. This could be a bit much for starting, though. 

6 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

Last night I had a fairly successful visualization session. I was able to visualize the vague image of Rosalie (her shape and large patches of colors like hair and skin). I also visualized her moving around. 🤸🏻‍♀️

that's really good!!! I find movement to be something my system focuses a lot on because we like imposition. If you are to impose her, (which could be good visualization practice) you'll want to see how she moves. Which is why that makes a good practice. 

Great job!  

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Last night she spoke her first words during a guided exercise: "Thanksgiving sucks." I knew for sure it was her because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. 😂 I asked her why and got a vague response about seeing relatives, but I think that may have come from me because that was my first guess. Either way, she helped me pick out a kind of tea afterward. I ended the night by telling her that I believe in her and am so happy that she's beginning to talk.

She also helped me make a Picrew of her:

image.png.1792dc4c15787e9605b23042d6ef0d62.png

This was my original Picrew of how I imagined her when she was pre-vocal:

rosaliedjarn.png.139b02c4d491b00d36f35e222ffbd7d5.png

So there are quite a few minor deviations: lighter hair color, slightly different eye color, less curly hair, freckles, and bangs. But that makes me happy because I know they came from Rose.

I didn't originally intend to develop a Wonderland, but now I'm thinking about having our Wonderland be New York CIty, but inside the mind. I've been there, and I love it, and Rosalie sort of sent me the impression that she'd like it without actually speaking it in Tulpish. Thoughts?

It's great to see that you two are progressing so well! New York is a cool idea for a wonderland; I have always enjoyed visiting the city and feeling it's excitement and energy. I want to take Simmie there but sadly it'll have to wait a few months longer due to...you know. But if you have New York in your mind it will always be open and safe and you'll have plenty to do! Telling Rosalie you believe in her and you're proud of her is a great way to create a positive feedback loop, and the fact that she started to be vocal is great news. Sounds like you're on the right track!

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.