1. 1. Your thoughts on imposition?

• I've done it
    • I have not done it
    • I would like tips on it
    • We really need more guides on this
    • We don't need guides or tips, get on with it , faggot
    • I'm willing to make a guide on imposition one day
    • This poll has no point. Go away

We constantly get questions here about imposition. As a person that is trying to do imposition, I now understand why, it is by far the hardest step in making a Tulpa.

How many of you guys have finished imposition? Are you willing to make a guide? is there any tips?

I am going to experiment with as many methods I can imagine in order to create a guide when I finish because I think we seriously need one.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Imposition-q2-s-method-for-a-huggable-tulpa

That's one method guide.

I don't know if there are any others. It had struck me as odd that I didn't see any.

That guide is good. I don't know why I don't see it in the guides section. We really need more methods on how to finish it because its really hard.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Well I don't know how to get a guide into the guide section. Maybe I just have to ask Pleeb about it?

Because while I am humble, and don't see my imposition guide as the best one out there... it's the only one I've seen, and you're right, people need them.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

There are two that I know of. But we do need more. We are going along with imposition now and trying to take note of the progress. Maybe not a guide, but we'll at least write down what helped us.

Off the top of my head, we've got JD1215's Q2's and endoalir's stuff. Not sure what else; most people usually come to the crossroads of "Should I go imposition, or should I go possession then switching?" and pick the latter, so less people are getting finished with imposition as early.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Possession and switching are two other things that there are no real guides for. Best we have is my idea dump thread in Research.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

"Should I go imposition, or should I go possession then switching?"

Without a doubt Oguigi has chosen the possession&switching route. I don't fully know what she is doing exactly but progress in this field is Stunning.

While theirs almost no guide for possession. What I do know that most of it depends on the tulpa, all the Creator does is "hand the keys" to the tulpa.

I guess it helps that oguigi don't want to stay a tulpa 100% of the time. She wants to achieve the golden ratio 50/50

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Possession is what we really need a guide for. Some timeframes/expected progress type stuff would be helpful for imposition.

Possession just "happened" for us. But perhaps I can get oguigi to reveal some of her methods she used. If she goes into great details then maybe I can write a tulpa point of view guide to possession.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.