glitchthe3rd

glitchthe3rd's Servitor Workshop

You could get away with using English, provided it's set up in some kind of code lexicon. I made an example in my first post in this topic.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

So would the HUD thing work reliably for anything? Like if I wanted to monitor my energy, would that actually monitor my real energy, or just what I THINK it is? Also, do you have to program in EVERYTHING the servitor can say, or just a general idea?

Also, if I were to program it with an ammo counter for when I play airsoft, would that work, too, as long as saw the shot being taken each time, and I knew how many shots my weapon could hold in the first place?

Recent Additions/Fixes:

-Added a feature that measures the probability of aggression by a target

-Added a feature that automatically reboots Enigma when it crashes (special thanks to Luna for implementing this)

-Refined optical zoom; no longer limited by irrelevant objects blocking FOV

-Added tag-and-track functionality to Enigma's toolkit

-Improved auditory and kinesthetic inputs for radar

-Added glycogen meter

-Fine-tuned caffeine and glucose measurement protocols

-Added support for tulpa-initiated memory organization

-Fixed issues with tulpa-initiated chemical rebalancing

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Lanpc

Try programming a tulpamancer/tulpa finder by getting your servitor to pay attention to small cues and body language related to having a tulpa. An example of this would be the tulpamancer's eyes focusing and following a point in space [tulpa], or the glazed look one gets when they try to pay attention to what the person in front of them is saying while at the same time their tulpa is talking/doing something ridiculous. You could program the servitor to first observe our own behavior and use it as a base for all tulpamancers. Of course you'd need to actually go out and meet some actual people with tulpa so you could observe and add their behaviour to your tulpamancer database.

Another thing you could add, though it might be hard for some people, is a rearview mirror. Get the HUD to constantly/[or whenever you need it] place up a snapshot of whats behind us. You could do this by getting the servitor to take in all the sensory data as you're walking, and to snapshot what it thinks the perspective behind would look like. Of course this could take some time to program =p.

You can't program your mind, at least not in that fashion.

Why not? This is using code as a way to express what you want it to do, in an unambiguous way, and to make it feel more real to you. It's no different from any other use of suggestion to alter subconscious thought patterns; except that this is the programmer version, and helps force you to think through all possible cases when you write the code.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)