glitchthe3rd

glitchthe3rd's Servitor Workshop

Would it be possible to make a servitor which holds the form of Power Armour? If so, would it offer the same or similar benefits such as increased strength and speed?

Sarah: Progress: Visualization: Complete, Vocalization: Complete, Sentience: Complete, Imposition: In Progress

"The plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time." - Fyodor Karamazov

Would it be possible to make a servitor which holds the form of Power Armour? If so, would it offer the same or similar benefits such as increased strength and speed?

No to your second question. A servitor, like a tulpa, is all in your head and cannot influence your physical abilities.

If an element is positioned in your peripheral vision, can you see it just as easily as if it were positioned in the centre of your vision?

That is, if the lower-definition of objects in peripheral vision also applies to the elements of the HUD.

Oh look, somewhere to spam.

this is pretty cool sounding. but how the heck do you 'code' a servitor, or am i just derping and missing the details

and also, when making a HUD servitor in your guide, does energy levels relate to real life enerys or some video game cuz the link u gave us shows some game i think

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.

Real-life energy expressed as a percentage.

As for how you code a servitor, think of it as programming a robot. In essence, it's the same idea.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

oh, ok. seems legit...

would you think that the language Lua would be stable enough? if not, what do you recomend all mighty glitchthe3rd?

My brain is twice the size of yours. Deal with it.