: Idea for imposition

Was this usefull?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Was this usefull?

• No.
    • yes
    • I've actually been doing the same/something similar
    • this has been mentioned before/we already have a thread about this.
    • i don't see the point in doing this , but i guess others could benefit from it.
    • Wasn't worth mentioning , that's what we have proggress reports for/Just use the shoutbox next time. (Delete this thread , it's pointless.)

So , yesterday i realized i wasn't quite sure how to go about imposition exactly since i'm using a mindscape. I know a lot of you use the doll controlling method or just start imposition right from the start since you don't have a mindscape or simply teleport out of the mindscape into reality (that sounds ridiculous doesn't it. the way i said it i mean. Anyway ) but , at least for me , that last option is a bit sudden and basically would probably cause confusion since my open eye visualization tends to be quite unstable. So to make things easier for myself i decided to impose a portal on my bedroom wall that leads to my mindscape. Of course , at first it will be closed since it doesn't lead anywhere yet/there is no other portal anywhere. I'm thinking that since it's a stable color and shape it's going to be easier to impose than the tulpa itself at first. After i'm done with that , i can create a portal in my mindscape as well. So from now my tulpa will be able to come and go freely (or switch between worlds , you know what i mean) and i'll also be able to see part of my mindscape just be looking at it and vice virca. Theoretically it should also make it much easier to impose my tulpa now as well , right? assuming not only do i have experience from the portal imposition but i now know for certain my tulpa can come and go whenever he/she/it wants , it should at the very least make these instant hallucinations more frequent. (you know , seeing part of them with the corner of your eye for an instant) At least , that's basically what i've been thinking.

So , tl;dr ,

1) impose a closed portal somewhere

2) once it's fully imposed , open one in your mindscape

3) The first one is now open as well , try to visualize and impose your mindscape , your PoV and what you see depending on its location , obviously

4) impose tulpa.

So , i hope this helped anyone having the same problems , please keep in mind i only just started doing this today , it's not tested or anything by anyone. (Actually , i'm talking as if it's a guide or something , basically , it's just an idea i had that i thought might help people with imposition.)

Opinions? Do you think this would be worth it? Any ways you see this could damage progress?

Seems like a simple and probably effective tool for getting your brain to accept something. I guess I approve.

Though the problem it fixes is one reason I don't approve of the overuse of mindscapes.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

Is a mindscape a term for wonderland?

Anyways, I could see this being used in conjunction with the idea of imposing a wonderland: you create your wonderland in the exact shape as your wonderland, creating a portal ib the same place in both. You then use that portal ro enter/leave a room.

You eventally impose that wonserland onto reality, using that to force and help impose your tulpa.

But that was me trying to contribute in an area I don't really understand.

Is a mindscape a term for wonderland?

Anyways, I could see this being used in conjunction with the idea of imposing a wonderland: you create your wonderland in the exact shape as your wonderland, creating a portal ib the same place in both. You then use that portal ro enter/leave a room.

You eventally impose that wonserland onto reality, using that to force and help impose your tulpa.

But that was me trying to contribute in an area I don't really understand.

Yes mindscape is a term for wonderland (i thought we had a thread about that a while back). Anyway , i'm afraid i don't really have a better way of explaining it than in the op , so i can't really help there. As for your idea , i guess that could work as well , seems like something that would make things easier as well but wouldn't it cause confusion if there's different stuff in rooms or whatever? also , if you meant everything being exactly the same , isn't that pretty much starting imposition from the start? i mean , it's like not having a wonderland at all , right?

Seems like a simple and probably effective tool for getting your brain to accept something. I guess I approve.

Though the problem it fixes is one reason I don't approve of the overuse of mindscapes.

yes i see what you mean , i should have taken this into consideration when i started

this sounds like a different way to impose. I would not say that it's better than the current method. just imagining your tulpa around and next to you throughout the day seems easier.

but if this works be sure to make a update thread/post about it.

will do. i'm already starting to see waves/shadows of some sort in the place where i'm trying to impose it but it's very unclear and generally not really vivid at all (yet) (by the way , that's not even what i'm trying to impose at all , so , i don't know , just thought i should mention that.)

anyway , thanks for your feedback

i'm already starting to see waves/shadows of some sort in the place where i'm trying to impose it but it's very unclear and generally not really vivid at all (yet) (by the way , that's not even what i'm trying to impose at all , so , i don't know , just thought i should mention that.)

Update: i'm still stuck here

it may be a good idea to make the portal one way, because when imposing it you should treat it as a real one. make it so that if you make the portal on a wall that your hand is blocked, but your tulpa's isnt.

yes actually i thought you'd all take it for granted that it works that way. of course my hand won't be able to go through.

Now you're thinking with portals!

pretty much.

(as for progress , i'm still stuck in the same place.)

I actually have been doing something similar to this. Basically, I have a black void which leads to many areas of my wonderland; through door-like portals. Think of this area as the vestibule, or entrance area of the wonderland. The only thing I haven't added is a door to reality, which you chose to do. I'll have to try this idea, as I already have the framework.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

• 2 weeks later...

it may be a good idea to make the portal one way, because when imposing it you should treat it as a real one. make it so that if you make the portal on a wall that your hand is blocked, but your tulpa's isnt.

Ayo grill how you be?