When To Parrot Your Tulpa

Goldheart

I dunno how my previous post was an outright disapproval in your eyes, but well uh.

This guide has some useful things but some things just confuse me. The guide says it's okay to parrot when your tupper asks you to. How? If someone creates a tupper by parroting, they can't really have the tupper say if it's okay or not. Which almost seems to be the main thing in this guide considering "when to parrot your tulpa" is the title and all. So is this really a guide about how to parrot after gaining sapience/vocality? I don't really know and I'm pretty conflicted here. I think that really needs to be made sure first before I can really make any decisions about this, but the guide writer is most likely gone and will never answer or write it in the guide itself.

Luckily, even if this does get disapproved, we do have a couple of more guides about parroting and creating tulpas.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Approved for tips and tricks. If your tulpa wants you to parrot, then it's ok to parrot. Simple as that.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

This seems to be Tips material, leaning toward approval for Tips, but very reluctantly (would prefer this be a blank vote, but I'll be approving it for now).

Someone could parrot their tulpa if their tulpa wants the host to parrot them, for example, to show them how to work some of that imagination or do certain things they don't feel comfortable enough in doing.

The previous objections of this not solving most people's "parroting" problems are also likely true - for some people, they'll find they can't truly replicate the same feelings/emotions/essence/presence feelings as the tulpa - they'll implicitly know what's them and what's the tulpa - and this exercise would only be useful for improving the mind-voice or form of a tulpa - if the tulpa is feeling lazy enough to not work on it themselves. Would it help people who have parroting issues? Probably not. Would it help a lazy tulpa to improve their voice, form, or more? Likely so.

2 approve on guides

2 approve on tips & Tricks

3 Disapprove here (counting Averian's vote)

that's 7/9 in total ( since Averian made a vote here), and there doesn't seem to be a majority leaning on a specific section. It's probably not going to go anywhere unless people change their votes, I guess.