LunarAce64

I need some wonderland help.

I've seen some guides like Irish's but I don't feel like I'm making any progress in my wonderland.

I chose something simple for now so later it can be changed by either me or my tulpa.

I chose a flat grassland with a blue sky and I've worked on it for a little bit and even tho people say you can see it vividly after a while but for me that doesn't seem like the case at all.

I lay down in my bed I put on some music and close my eyes and then I imagine from a FP POV and...... well I "walk" around my wonderland.

My mind does wonder off every now and then so I bring it back to focus.

If I'm doing anything wrong can someone please tell me what it is so I can fix it but, If y'all can confirm I'm doing it right that would be very helpful for me and my tulpa.

(Tips would be appreciated)

don't worry about the wonderland yet, work on developing your tulpa first. For most people the wonderland gradually develops over time. It will take a while before you can see it vividly.

Also, if you had some sort of fantasy world as a kid, i would strongly suggest basing your wonderland off of that.

The wonderland is not actually very important. It is often recommended because it does supply a location for your forcing, though an empty void would work just as well.

Just develop the wonderland however you see fit.

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

Like Jabrae said, you shouldn't worry about it so much. By "after a while", people tend to mean after weeks or so. The wonderland is just like anything else you visualize; as you train your mind's eye, you will be able to visualize everything better--not just your wonderland. It comes with practice, and lots of it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I'm not sure what it is you think you're doing wrong.

For tips i would suggest making the environment more stimulating. You could do this by adding new things or structures; alternately you could make what already exists more pronounced. You could work on feeling the grass as yu walk across it, the softness of the ground, the slight uneven feeling of natural ground, ect.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Honestly, it just sounds like you're having problems with focus, so you can follow some guides on that, you should be able to find a substantial amount in the search portion of the forum.

As for firedusk: Yes, it can. I would not suggest it for two reasons. The first is that I am extremely kenophobic, which I hope does not apply to you. The second, and more pertinent, reason is that it will probably be boring and not a place you want to be for long periods of time, which, for a wonderland can be very important, especially if you plan on spending a lot of time with your tupper there. Not to mention, they get bored as well. Q gets pretty bored, Jira does occasionally but she usually finds something to keep herself occupied with, and my wonderland is this huge island full of plenty of awesome stuff. A black void with be exceptionally less interesting for them. That's just my two sense.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]