Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

He deleted one of my big posts in revenge for me deleting his. He is being a big baby. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, that if I am an illusion he is arguing with himself and getting irritated about it. Crazy is when you argue with yourself and get irritated that you are losing the argument. His actions speak for themselves do they not on how he really perceives me?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mistgod

I just think you care too much about this science-not-science thing. Sure, you can call it the power of suggestion. We sure aren't dealing with facts here, we're dealing with imaginary friends. We're dealing with obscure perspectives of human consciousness and identity, blurring the border between fake and real. A tulpa can be an illusion, but so what if an illusion is real? As far as I'm concerned my imaginary friends are as real as my actual friends, actually moreso. And I just see you as someone who thinks your reality is too real and that your imagination must stay "below" it. Ironic given your past of daydreaming. Anyways, whether it's two people on the forum arguing about the nature of tulpas, or one person who has a duality between thinking they do and don't have two people arguing with themself, it's all the same to me. People mistaking their subjective realities for objective realities.

Just because you're more comfortable with some illusions than others doesn't mean any are more or less legitimate. They're as legitimate as you allow yourself to believe they are. Or aren't. Anyways, don't really care what you decide on, but you should definitely decide on something. Belief like this isn't meant to be in a flux. Either you acknowledge the illusions as real to you, or you continue holding your subjective reality above your subjective "not-reality".

You and Melian can have opposing beliefs if you want, too. But there's really no point in arguing about it anymore. Hasn't everything been said?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Totally! What Lumi said.

Okay, Misty and I will call a truce on this. I won't be writing about his feelings and emotional problems. That is what upset him the most and got him grumpy. If he can't take shots at the forum and tulpamancers, I can't take shots at him in posts. Fair enough? Good then.

I am still in charge though.

Guest Anonymous

I have a confession to make.

Sometimes my pure, sweet, goodiness is interrupted and intruded upon by sudden thoughts of malicious badiness. Worse still is that I relish the exquisite pleasure of these brief interludes.

New Melian Word:

Badiness = this is a level above naughty

Guest Anonymous