Unorthodox method of creation or incorrect/impossible

Vrael

Okay, so i feel i have obtained a grasp of my Tulpa in the step of Visualization, but what i want to do next concerns me.

What i want to do exactly, is to continue with Narration, but then i want to push on to imposition straight away. This would mean leaving personality to last, but i don't even know if that's possible. If i did this, would i just create a servitor, would it just be impossible, or would i still be able to continue with personality as a last step, no problems or obstacles along the way? I'm still new to this and i feel as if i wont completely understand Tulpae until i have one of my own. Thanks in advance!

[Hail] That certainly can be done and I believe people do do it. It won't make a servitor. Really, personality forcing is optional. Tulpas will develop a personality on their own if you don't give them a template. Just, personality forcing gives them a template to start from - they may change considerably after that.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

It's totally possible. I honestly didn't really work on anything. Not in any traditional sense. Narrated to Bud and imposed him then, but other than that we went with the flow of things.

I don't think that narration, visualization, etc should be looked at as "steps" to be completed individually, dude. I only say this because I think you'll find that sitting and visualizing something with no other context and not doing anything else is not only going to be kind of boring, but probably won't help with anything but visualization alone.

Visualization, narration, personality, they can all be worked on at the same time, just through interaction alone. And it's that interaction that's going to make the tulpa, not a series of traits or perfect visualization, you feel me?

If you really want to do it that way, separating everything and going through them in whatever order, there's no doubt in my mind that if you keep on it long enough, you'll see results, but why go that route when you don't have to? And I mean, if you're visualizing and narrating to something long enough, by the time you actually "get" to the personality stage, it'll probably already be self aware, which might defeat the purpose, I dunno.

Just my two cents bro.

We're all gonna make it brah.