Simple trick which helped me at least with tulpa's voice.

Nekomata

Question

do not visit the forums often, so this may have already been mentioned.

When I first started, I had a lot of difficulty with Milana's voice. I found it very hard to imagine what she would sound like, and it often turned out robot-y and unnatural.

I found it easy to play songs in my head, though. So I used this and attempted to imagine her voice rather than the singer's. I did not find it all that boring, which helped a lot since I get bored pretty easily and then lose focus.

I started with a slow song at first, namely For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield (great song by the way :D) and then moved onto faster songs.

This thing is probably difficult to read since I am no good at explanations, but you'll probably get the gist of it hopefully.

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 answers to this question

Guest Anonymous

That is a cool idea! Does that mean Milana has a good singing voice? I wonder, does this method lend her a tendency to sing as well?

That is a cool idea! Does that mean Milana has a good singing voice? I wonder, does this method lend her a tendency to sing as well?

Her singing voice is pretty average I would say, though I'm not one to have an accurate verdict on it. I wouldn't say the method gave her a tendency sing, but she does sing everynow and then. I guess she gets that from me, heh.

Host: Reece

Tulpa: Milana

"Avoidance of responsibility is self-imposed." - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guest Anonymous

Cool.

My Melian lip synchs to music, but can't sing very well at all. She sings off key and her voice is too soft.