Melian Style Question: How would a blind, deaf, and mute host visualize a tulpa?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

How would a blind, deaf and mute host, who was that way from birth, visualize a tulpa? How would that tulpa communicate to the host?

Sorry I was just thinking again. I mean, like, Helen Keller, how would she make a tulpa and stuff?

My apologies, once she got it in her head, she wasn't going to be happy until I let her ask the question on the forum. Sorry.

To be frank, I don't think they would. There doesn't really seem to be any way to interact with a tulpa with those disabilities, so they have no need or reason to make one, even assuming that someone introduced them to the concept.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I think it would be just regular with the lacking part missing by the tulpa aswell. If you're blind, your tulpa wouldn't have a visual appearance, if you're deaf...itwouldn't be able to talk since the host has no idea how a voice sounds.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Well, they could still speak tulpish. I remember how Helen Keller could communicate using different touches on the palm of her hand, so someone like her could speak to her tulpa that way.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

Well, they could still speak tulpish. I remember how Helen Keller could communicate using different touches on the palm of her hand, so someone like her could speak to her tulpa that way.

Oh right! Tulpish of course! Oh and huggy lovey feelings too!

I would think that the host would have a good idea of what their tulpa feels like. Unless neither of them are into touching each other, but I think that at least during development the host would want to know what it feels like, if they can't see, speak, or even hear it. Maybe smell and, I don't know, taste, too. Although I don't know why anyone would want to know what their tulpa tastes like to be honest.

The only thing separating a real person and a tulpa to this theoretical person is direct physical interaction.

Assuming they came up with the idea or had it conveyed to them in some way that wasn't very, very undefined and automatic, it would be just like we communicate with ours but without sight or sound. I suppose it's hard to pinpoint exactly, but surely you guys can tell you don't rely on words from your tulpas to understand them? Words are just extra and, sometimes, limiting. Direct "thought sharing"/mindvoice without the voice, basically. If they could somehow establish the identity of another person in their head, then they would communicate through intent and feeling.

Not the most stimulating of discussions, though. Not much for a human who doesn't understand the concept of words to discuss. Speaking of, being deaf (from birth) implies being mute. It's pretty much impossible to learn to speak without hearing how.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Imagine trying to communicate with someone else near you when you are blind folded and are not allowed to speak. You still have a sense of touch. Tulpas can also do emotional responses and communicate that they are present. A blind and deaf person could create a tulpa by focusing on that sense of presence, touch and emotions alone. For instance, sit somewhere and imagine a cat curled in your lap without seeing or hearing it. You could imagine the weight of the cat, its warmth and feel the vibration of its purring. You could maybe imagine how soft its fur is. You could imagine the feeling of it moving a bit in your lap (stretching, yawning, scratching, cleaning its fur). A cat form tulpa could be created this way, I would assume, without visualizing an image or imagining a sound.