Visualizing my Tulpa (scarlett)

I recently began creating my tulpa a month ago. Her name is Scarlett. I named her after the fact that my scars remind me of my past. She talks to me, and sometimes can take over my hands and she can speak through me if i allow her. But i have trouble visualizing her. Sometimes I get a fleeting glimpse of her bright red hair, or her ocean blue eyes, but it isn't often.

I am a little frustrated, but she often tells me not to worry. She does that a lot. If i am depressed it is as if she is rubbing my back tellling me its okay.If she wants to frustrate me just a bit, She'll start making me sing when i'm listening to music.

I still wish i could see her.

i try closing my eyes and meditating on her physical features,but it seems like when i am not trying, i can glimpse her for a second. its also a little difficult when my little brother is always interrupting because he wants to talk to her.

aaaaaaaaaaaa

have you considered the mailbox exercise

u just imagine an approved post box, any kind, rather intently until its details are vivid and recollected easily within your minds eye

however as suggested above i would think items other than mailboxes can be applicable in visualisation practise

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd just say something out if interest. When I saw that the title of your post, I thought, "Huh. Interesting. That's the name of my partner's Tulpa". When I was curious on the details of her and you mentioned bright red hair and blue eyes, that's pretty much exactly what our Scarlet (no second 't' for them) came with ^^ Pretty interesting, I think.

Good luck in visualizing her! I agree with visualizing landscapes. It may be good to see a picture of a place you like (painting, photo, fiction, or otherwise), study it, find what you feel or think about it, what little colors and details stand out to you without forcing yourself to think too hard or judge about it. From there, when you're ready, try to see it in a 3d, 360 degree space. Try to explore it, let it form, or not, around you. Try to understand that it may not be clear, vivid, or easy to do. I've been doing this for over half a decade and I can do it more naturally than before, but it is never extremely clear or through "1st person" view. I'm always behind in "3rd person" unless using extreme focus (rare to do for me). You can do it ^^ Start small.

Nee, Star, Little, Tenebre, Lorina

aaaaaaaaaaaa

have you considered the mailbox exercise

u just imagine an approved post box, any kind, rather intently until its details are vivid and recollected easily within your minds eye

however as suggested above i would think items other than mailboxes can be applicable in visualisation practise

thanks.

btw, this is cool, how there is another scarlett.

and i actually created another without realizing. hes made himself known just this past christmas.

now she has a companion.

so when im at school (now) shes not 'alone'