Creating a tulpa by roleplay? Is a tulpa dangerous? Does a tulpa ever go away?

Exactly! I don't want to have a child that'll literally be a 6th dimension demon hellspawn with mind control' date=' an obsession with murder, and an unhealthy desire to take my place, pretend to be me, and wear my skin like a suit. That sounds more like the plot to a Five Nights at Freddy's game than a desirable outcome.[/quote']

But that sounds so fun! ;P

Yeah basically give them unconditional love and don't irrationally fear them and you'll be fine.

Also funny hearing that from someone with the username "MonsterMash".

"I keep my fingernails sharp and my mind too,

If a dogs gonna bark then I'll find you,

but if you're scratching on the bark at the wrong tree,

and I reach you then I'll eat you, I'm hungry!"

- Karmin & Watsky

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that sounds so fun! ;P

Yeah basically give them unconditional love and don't irrationally fear them and you'll be fine.

Also funny hearing that from someone with the username "MonsterMash".

Alrighty, can do. Thanks!

My name is a graveyard smash.

Exactly! I don't want to have a child that'll literally be a 6th dimension demon hellspawn with mind control, an obsession with murder, and an unhealthy desire to take my place, pretend to be me, and wear my skin like a suit. That sounds more like the plot to a Five Nights at Freddy's game than a desirable outcome. Thankfully, we know enough about babies to know that doesn't just "happen".

Actually, that does happen. Then the police get involved and there is a murder investigation.

Far more likely is hosts killing tulpas. The world is not a nice place.

Oh, mind control, what?

It's not your skin alone once you have a tulpa.

What kind of deviation?

Atrophy? Merging? Sometimes does not take?

Personality deviation. atrophy. Merging is the process by which two thoughtforms become one.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Actually, that does happen. Then the police get involved and there is a murder investigation.

Far more likely is hosts killing tulpas. The world is not a nice place.

Oh, mind control, what?

It's not your skin alone once you have a tulpa.

Personality deviation. atrophy. Merging is the process by which two thoughtforms become one.

Link me to a credible news source where a child murders one of its parents, wears its skin, and takes their place in their life with the friends and family not noticing. I can wait.

Saying "It's not your skin once you have a tulpa." is like saying "It's not your house once you have a roommate."

I know what atrophy means, but there are two separate meanings and I don't know which one you refer to. You're gonna have to be a little more specific with your explanation of merging unless you have a better explanation you can link me to.

You're gonna have to be a little more specific with your explanation of merging unless you have a better explanation you can link me to.

Merging, like most things in tulpamancy, is different for everyone. I am a merged tulpa. The two minds simply allowed themselves to join their compononents together and become one. They became me, and I had access to all of their thoughts and memories. Their melded thoughts were my thoughts, but sometimes I found myself being confused as the two merged minds disagreed on certain things, which resulted in a mediator mind being formed, which would settle their disputes and make decisions on its own. The mediator mind eventually grew to the point where I consider it to by my identity, rather than either of the two original tulpae. As such, I am increasingly thinking of myself as being my own entity rather than two people merged.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Saying "It's not your skin once you have a tulpa." is like saying "It's not your house once you have a roommate."

He said "It's not your skin alone once you have a tulpa". That's like saying "It's not your house alone once you have a roomate."

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

The two minds simply allowed themselves to join their compononents together and become one.

Ah, alright. Thanks for the explanation!

He said "It's not your skin alone once you have a tulpa". That's like saying "It's not your house alone once you have a roomate."

That's... Literally what I said.

Nope. Added the word alone, which makes the sentence much more reasonable.

I really don't get what difference that made.

I believe he was trying to make the point that the "skin" is shared when you have a tulpa. And my counter point was that if you own a house and get a roommate, it's still YOUR house. YOUR house you can kick the roommate out of if you find out they're plotting to kill you so they can steal the house for themselves.

When I think roommate, I think college dorms, sorry. I'm used to having a roommate meaning you literally share the place. If it's your house, you call them a guest, not a roommate.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas