mmbarrios2004

Games for host and tulpa

Sorry if there is already an answer for this.

My tulpa is quite playful and active. But we don't have many ideas on what to do. We tried to play hide and seek and riddles, but it was very easy for both of us since ... well ... we share the same brain. We want to know what we can entertain ourselves with.

if you're not very good at thought seperation yet, you should probably go for a cooperative game rather than a competative one. Miela and I liked playing 3 word story quite a bit back when she was younger

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I like to solve puzzles with my host, like crosswords or playing text twist. These activities are cooperative and I can take my time to think through them.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

I know singing is a fun activity our system does. Sometimes even just lip-syncing. It's interesting seeing how each of us has our own preferred genres and singing styles. I dunno. That's us, it may be different for you guys. Best of luck!

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo