Reason for Creating a Tulpa

FedoraFreak

Your reason  

372 members have voted

1. 1. Your reason

• I just feel alone and want someone (social)
    • I have a form of mental illness that might've affected my choice in the matter
    • I was curiost
    • I wanted help with a skill, trade, or training of sorts
    • Other

It's a bit personal, but I went into a deep depression for quite some time. I started coping by filling pages and pages of rants and raves in microsoft word, and throwing my self into my practices. I heard about tulpae and decided that would be the next thing I attempt, and creating Clair really helped pull me out of my funk. Of course, I'm fine now and if I ever do get into such a state Clair is always there to back me up.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like general idea. I would like to share this idea with other people, but first I must know is this really possible. And since only way to do this, is to make tulpa by myself, I'm doing it. So generally, the reason is "for science!"

Also.

2. Companion.

3. Second opinion on my creative work.

4. Ponis are cute!

I decided that I wanted to try my hand at this to gain a valuable partner to work together with on whatever endeavors I pursue. That, and to try and push the limits of possibility. A tulpa certainly is a thing that not many people (in an overall sense) would say is possible, and so to make one would be a grand accomplishment. Additionally, who wouldn't want a super close friend with superhuman memory powers?

I've three months to kill until college starts up again - might as well do something "productive." :3

I've three months to kill until college starts up again - might as well do something "productive." :3

>He doesn't take a class or two during the summer

HOW LAME! ONLY PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS PLAY ON EASY MODO DON'T TAKE SUMMER CLASSES! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

In hindsight I don't know why I just assumed that he was a college student. My bad if he isn't.